Paypal STEALING from my account

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im ****ing raging because of these lazy *******f postal workers and dosey ebay customers, paypal have decided that they will start taking money outta my account and giving it to people i sold stuff to!!!!!!!

Even though i havent received the item back

Now this has added up to nearly 200 quid in the last month and im genuinly ****ing annoyed and theres nothing i can do!!! absoultely nothing

p 5ary

RMS Regular
PeteM said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im ****ing raging because of these lazy *******f postal workers and dosey ebay customers, paypal have decided that they will start taking money outta my account and giving it to people i sold stuff to!!!!!!!

Even though i havent received the item back

Now this has added up to nearly 200 quid in the last month and im genuinly ****ing annoyed and theres nothing i can do!!! absoultely nothing

did you email the buyers and explain the situation??

also why did you post something if there was a strike??:p

ewok

RMS Regular
cancel the credit card right now and inform the credit card company whats happening they will fight on your behalf

PeteM

RMS Regular
OP
PeteM
Drives
Passat CC
You cant even imagine the buyers responses to " theres a postal strike "

they wont accept that, i mean what the ****!!!!!

Now they are gonna get the item plus their money bac

doesnt matter about credit cards its my paypal account they are takin the money outta

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Maybe it was a car related product he sold ;)

But seriously, thats hectic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
PeteM said:
You cant even imagine the buyers responses to " theres a postal strike "

they wont accept that, i mean what the ****!!!!!

Now they are gonna get the item plus their money bac

doesnt matter about credit cards its my paypal account they are takin the money outta

Email them + paypal the links off the news sites discussing the strike.

That is hectic.

PeteM

RMS Regular
OP
PeteM
Drives
Passat CC
yeh ive already sent some links but these eejits cant seem to comprehend this and went behind my back to paypal

the more important thing is how easy it is to get ur money back without any eveidence

I mean when i post something that someone buys for 40 quid i post it via the post office and i dont get a tracking number, even when i send stuff that costs 120 quid to france they dont give me a tracking number

and when stuff " doesnt reach its destination " out comes the money from my account and when i phone the post office what can they do? **** all thats what

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
But have you notified paypal? if they claim off you it goes thru the resolution centre and they take into consideration both peoples views and ask for reasoning, also if its off ebay, in special instructions at the bottom of any listing, it automatically/specifically states-

"seller is not responsible for shipping times"

Thats bull if theyre getting refunds you need to contact paypal and state your case.

Dont suppose you spent the extra £ and sent it recorded either?

PeteM

RMS Regular
OP
PeteM
Drives
Passat CC
Yeh but for issues to be resolved ye need tracking numbers :worried:

i really shud spend the extra few quid for recorded but then again its not my fault royal mail are a joke

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
It wouldnt make a difference if you cleared the account they can still overdraw you, due, to your initial agreement with them, Best contact paypal via phone and try and get someone to sympathise with you.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
....there are other ways of posting, citylink, business post to name two. The postal strike has been a very high profile recent event, so you really should have assumed that this service was unavailable for the past few weeks. I sell 20-30 items per month on ebay, but since hearing of the strike, suspended all my items from sale, readvertising only after the postal strike.
and..... never send anything of value uninsured, especially to an Ebay customer!

Marc

RMS Moderator
recorded costs an extra 66pence i always use it for ebay stuff... and i myself sold £120ish worth of stuff on ebay and all my buyers were happy enough because i supplied them with the tracking numbers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.