pcc show after thoughts....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
yea,the girl with the butterfly on her jeans was absolutey gorgeous (y) best show model ive seen te be very honest!

Had a great day,got to meet some more new people. thank you Ruth :p

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
Aye there was also the usual run of idiots that appear, but that cant really be helped :grinning:
and yes m3 rick, its steves, wish it was mine lol, but he had his trans am down, so i drove the civic :grinning:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
Ages ago john, i have told you on numerous occasions but you never seem to remember !
ANd the good old insurance question i have already repeated a thousand times on this site, i am under my uncles trade spo theres no need to worry!

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
OP
seamybaby55
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
a big thanks for all the comments and attendance guys&gals:worried:H)

we always seem to get the weather and the support from all you guys makes it such a great day for us and makes all the effort worthwhile!!!:grinning:

well done to all the prize winners:party:

seamy.

pcc show organiser;)

Porter

RMS Regular
seems i missed a cracking day,

now hurry up and sopmeone get a pic of this butterfly girl up, im dying to see it.

ruth i take it you know her ?

Gemma

RMS Regular
shes a girlfriend of one of the fellas on the site, was in the running for miss Northern Ireland this year i think

Jmax

RMS Regular
Gemma said:
shes a girlfriend of one of the fellas on the site, was in the running for miss Northern Ireland this year i think

shes miss lisburn this year

elaine_gardner_winner.jpg

Porter

RMS Regular
ryan_quiksilver said:
I had a fan ****in tastic day.....and goin home with the girl u were all gawkin @ was the best part. ****in losers lol :cool: :p :p :p :p :p ;)

PMSL, lol

Jmax

RMS Regular
ryan_quiksilver said:
I had a fan ****in tastic day.....and goin home with the girl u were all gawkin @ was the best part. ****in losers lol :cool: :p :p :p :p :p ;)

lol fair play

Porter

RMS Regular
back on track,

Whens the photos coming up, seems i missed a good day out, and weather was on your side

Jo@too

Drives
Fiesta mk6
was a good day from what i saw of it only managed to stay for 2.5 hrs as had to go to work but enjoyed it all the same.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.