PD100>150, parts.got wrong manifold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Sorry Gav, but YES, they do call it the thrust sensor - if you get it through a dealers its about £40. Go to a scrappy and get it for very little. These are also found on the newer mk5's if you can find any on the mk4 range!

Ah lol

so is that the right one i have select in the screen shot,

thought it would be more expensive than that,

all i want now is the part number so when im getting it i know i get the right one

GT-1756

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora
Sorry Gav, but YES, they do call it the thrust sensor - if you get it through a dealers its about £40. Go to a scrappy and get it for very little. These are also found on the newer mk5's if you can find any on the mk4 range!

Never herd it called that in my life lol. Always been a map sensor.

It's a sad day when you don't learn anything new on each and every one...

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
found it, thanks very much.

BORA-TRUST-SENSOR-2-1.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
lol

says the prices is bout the £40 mark, my ETKA is accurate but its close.

thanks very much

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Decided to list the stuff i need to get, just in case theres anything else.

.130/150 airbox & flexy pipe
.130/150 MAF sensor
.150/Hybrid turbo
.130/150 injectors
.130/150 3 BAR MAP sensor
.130/150 inlet manifold
.130/150 EGR delect
.130/150 ECU
.FM Intercooler and pipework
.MK3 VR6 Clutch
.G60 Flywheel

think thats everything, shout if its not

Conor

RMS Regular
Lad, you would probably spend less buying an actual 130 pd engine and box than buying all that individually.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Lad, you would probably spend less buying an actual 130 pd engine and box than buying all that individually.

Exactly lol. Each to their own but TBH I would just look for a 130/150 Bora and save a lot of time, money and hassle...

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
know where ur coming from, but i'll prob be gathering these parts for the next year a least, i would say, cost would be very spread out

GT-1756

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora
You forgot ECU and the only expense on that list is the turbo. The rest can be got very very cheaply. An added bonus is that the O2J transmission is alot cheaper to beef up than the O2M.

When I bought my car in 04 a ASZ was going to cost me 3-4K on top of what I paid and I couldn't justify it.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You forgot ECU and the only expense on that list is the turbo. The rest can be got very very cheaply. An added bonus is that the O2J transmission is alot cheaper to beef up than the O2M.

When I bought my car in 04 a ASZ was going to cost me 3-4K on top of what I paid and I couldn't justify it.

I'll jus be getting mine remapped sure

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
ah right thanks very much again,

i'm slowing learning lol,

think i might be getting a 130 manifold soon,
just been pm'd bout one.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
oh and Baz, while ago in my "My Bora" thread, i ask you bout sport clocks i got for a friend,
they will work with his car, immo sybol is in the speedo of both, thanks,
wat is it that needs to be done with them to work is it reprogramming in the miles etc, and can you do it with normal vag com, or do you need the tacho thing,

Thanks, Andrew

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
The part number you gave me was immo2. The immo symbol should have been in the rev counter.

You need both vag tacho and vag com to reset the clocks and set the miles. Then you need to match up the immobiliser to reset the keys. And a couple of changes need to be made to the parameters of the software in the clocks if you wanted miles to empty and lit needles on an immo3 set of clocks.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
OP
weeloaney
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
ah opps lol, they wont work lol, ah sure we will sort something out, sold them to him, so might buy the back.

or if you know anyone that has immo 3 ones to swap with him

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
Well I have no diesel rev counters for immo3 at the minute but I have all the rest of the parts. Let me know if you definitely need rid of them and we'll maybe sort a deal of some sort out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.