People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
DFR

IMG_8484.jpeg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Parked my car as far too one side of the space to give myself and the kids plenty of room to get out without any hassel.
Came back and this dungbag in a Peugeot has parked like this, no way they have got out of that without hitting my car 😡
Worst part is, ther is a mountain of room to the other side of the Peugeot so no excuse to park like that

20240302_152215.jpg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Parked my car as far too one side of the space to give myself and the kids plenty of room to get out without any hassel.
Came back and this dungbag in a Peugeot has parked like this, no way they have got out of that without hitting my car 😡
Worst part is, ther is a mountain of room to the other side of the Peugeot so no excuse to park like that

View attachment 426808
Same thing happened me last week came back to an ole boy in a dirty ole motor parked diagonally in the space with front wheel actually into my space!

Jethro

RMS Regular
Lidl Banbridge tonight and the Mrs was at the till as a dottery oul doll (not a local) was making a minor nuisance of herself . My wife was then informed by the girl at the checkout that the oul doll had received a fine for parking across 3 spaces for 3 days and was still wanting to discuss the matter with the manager. Anyway, we paid and walked out to see this attempt at parking just outside the door.

IMG_20240306_200101.jpg

I walked past it and went to my car but returned to look again and get a picture.
I then seen the oul doll coming out through the door ....guess which car was hers ?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Could have posted this in big personal plates or supercar thread but no, parent/child spot, no kids, d1ck.

IMG_7637.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Aye and so do I but I don’t take up a spot for parents if I don’t have my kids with we.

Tbh, I am normally reluctant to use a parent/child spot as I am more than capable of carrying both my boys if needs be and I don’t mind the extra walk to the store if needs be.

In fact, I had my eldest on my shoulders and youngest in my arms walking over to the car 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’d rather have someone who isn’t as capable take the spot but then you’ve d1cks like that who just abuse the space.

MattM101

RMS Regular
Drives
Pirelli GTI
Dropping something into the father in-law. This bint just blocks me in.... Despite ample spaces to the right.

1000044295.jpg