Petes 636 Ninja - New swingarm time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Its some difference to my 4T 125 sachs !

I went to buy this bike before around feb/mar but it got away from me by 1 single day so I had to get it again, turns out the guy buying it was the best thing for it considering the work he did!

After my ride from dungannon to dundonald I can say its simply awesome :laughing:

Before

bikefront1.jpg

bikefront.jpg

Now

DSC_0850.jpg

23102010183.jpg

Carbon yoke cover lasted 2 days before being ripped off again :laughing:own:

09092010144.jpg

düb

D
oh here, that's nice. my jury is out on the wheel colour though.

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
It has red flake in the lacquer too, wait til your see it in person

spaceh0pper

RMS Regular
Drives
Pedestrian
Was wondering when someone was going to buy that. Why all the respraying etc though, was it down the road?

Health to ride mate, just take it easy until you get used to it and keep it sunny side up :laughing:

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Was wondering when someone was going to buy that. Why all the respraying etc though, was it down the road?

Health to ride mate, just take it easy until you get used to it and keep it sunny side up :laughing:

Nah man I seen it before and after cause I went to buy it before.

Also ive a load of pics of it getting sprayed and theres no damage! The tank used to have a small dent and the fairings were faded and Steve works in a dealership so he got it all sorted, great job too wouldnt think its the same bike

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
looks very tidy dude, i really should get a bike licence. lol

on another note i think i may have seen that car at jtown a couple of times. was looking very tidy (y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
tidy matey, I could use a steering damper on my '06. Front gets very light !

dannyfawcett

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3, 1.6 hat
Jesus thats lovely, didnt realise you had passed your test ... By any chance do you work in mcds? always see your car there!

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
on another note i think i may have seen that car at jtown a couple of times. was looking very tidy

Cheers buddy yeh I am doing software engineering there, what about you?

tidy matey, I could use a steering damper on my '06. Front gets very light !

Yeh I was fiddling with it today and it can go pretty tight lol, very handy. Got a touch of wobble coming onto the motorway bringing it home too!

Jesus thats lovely, didnt realise you had passed your test ... By any chance do you work in mcds? always see your car there!

I used to but now im on placement with uni so only do exterior maintenance every so often! Im the tall glipe painting the place on saturdays in other words! Lol

that looks great Pete (y)

hope you get the weather for it!

Cheers buddy, now its your turn to get something fun for the summer!

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Looks great, I don't know if I could restrict myself on a bike though. In my head it sounds like a great idea.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Kawasaki green rims would be awesome, though its a great looking bike as is...

Good luck with it (y)

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Saw this advertised on nibikers and was tempted a few times myself! I need to get the test first though.

HTR dude and more importantly stay safe.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.