Petrol Estate - sub £1k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
I've an annoying habit (so I'm told) of selling my mums cars out from under her.
2000 528i auto Touring, orient blue with black leather, towbar, everything works and it has been fastidiously maintained, gets new brakes and tyres every year. It's coming up on it's MOT in a few weeks so it'll get a new one put on and I know it won't need a thing for it. Has angel-eyes and all the usual c/l e/w etc, has a couple of areas of bad paintwork, no rust anywhere. No intention of trying to advertise it as its far too good and reliable to sell off but seeing as your looking for something I'm popping it up. £1000 will lift it.

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon

No contact off this chap.

I've an annoying habit (so I'm told) of selling my mums cars out from under her.
2000 528i auto Touring, orient blue with black leather, towbar, everything works and it has been fastidiously maintained, gets new brakes and tyres every year. It's coming up on it's MOT in a few weeks so it'll get a new one put on and I know it won't need a thing for it. Has angel-eyes and all the usual c/l e/w etc, has a couple of areas of bad paintwork, no rust anywhere. No intention of trying to advertise it as its far too good and reliable to sell off but seeing as your looking for something I'm popping it up. £1000 will lift it.

Have never considered an auto. Never thought I'd need one. That Saab has a leak & noticed your reply in another thread about it possibly being a £5 fix?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
No contact off this chap.

Have never considered an auto. Never thought I'd need one. That Saab has a leak & noticed your reply in another thread about it possibly being a £5 fix?
Ask him where it's leaking from, then I can advise.

Reactions: dub

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
This popped up there now on my bakebook wall
No idea who owns it thought I'd post it here lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

dub

RMS Regular
OP
dub
Drives
Aero Wagon
This popped up there now on my bakebook wall
No idea who owns it thought I'd post it here lol
View attachment 100125 View attachment 100126 View attachment 100127

As I've said I ain't ever considered diesel. May have to at this rate.

Been to see that, semi-automatic and all round a bit rough. The other A6 which is a manual version of this exact car, the clutch is on its way out badly!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.