Peugeot 308 Thoughts...

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Anyone got a petrol '14 on 308 with either the 1.2 or 1.6 engine... thoughts?

0_JS182305672.jpg

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Had a nosy at one yesterday...they're out, feck all room in the back really

Back to looking at estates I think

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
I've a 2017 2 litre hdi GT line. Had it coming on a year and looking to move it on. Infotainment is horrific, slow and glitchy. The steering wheel blocks the dash unless set really low, then you can't get your legs out. Only one charging point, only one cup holder, glove box is miniscule. Obviously all small things but they get on your nerves after a while.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I've a 2017 2 litre hdi GT line. Had it coming on a year and looking to move it on. Infotainment is horrific, slow and glitchy. The steering wheel blocks the dash unless set really low, then you can't get your legs out. Only one charging point, only one cup holder, glove box is miniscule. Obviously all small things but they get on your nerves after a while.
Thanks for that!

Already discounted them as less room than hoped for in the back...gonna stick to what I know (VAG scrap) and have a nosy at a Golf/Leon/A3 this coming week hopefully

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Not a common thing but I've a Fiat Tipo 1.4Tjet Estate (petrol turbo, same engine as the pre multi-air units in abarth Fiat 500).
Has loads of room both front and back and great fold flat space with the seats down. Honestly the most together Fiat in years.
Not selling btw, just a left field option maybe.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Not a common thing but I've a Fiat Tipo 1.4Tjet Estate (petrol turbo, same engine as the pre multi-air units in abarth Fiat 500).
Has loads of room both front and back and great fold flat space with the seats down. Honestly the most together Fiat in years.
Not selling btw, just a left field option maybe.
Will take a look at those - don't need an estate, just a 5dr hatch with plenty of room in the back - rather than a massive boot

gsmith

RMS Regular
I got the wife a seat Arona maybe worth a look? Great value compared to the T-Roc we nearly bought. And all the usual VAG extras if that’s your thing digital dash touch screen push button start etc. she got the 1.0 petrol and it’s surprisingly nice to drive plenty of room etc.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I got the wife a seat Arona maybe worth a look? Great value compared to the T-Roc we nearly bought. And all the usual VAG extras if that’s your thing digital dash touch screen push button start etc. she got the 1.0 petrol and it’s surprisingly nice to drive plenty of room etc.
Had a nosy round some more garages today and she's decided on either a mk7 Golf or MK3 Leon estate...