Active Deal Phillips perfect draft beer pump

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wes

RMS Regular
Nit sure on any of them beers as never tasted them, but it looks good. Anye body shed any light on to which id like better hoegaarden or leffe blonde. (I usually drink bud, kronenburg, corona, carlsberg)

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
I found the Juilper was a bit like a nicer version of Stella, nice larger. The goose island is great too. The system is fantastic though, it’s a bit more expensive that others but the kegs are pressurised so there is no need for Co2 cartridges

I paid £260 for mine 2 weeks ago, gutted.

Reactions: wes

wes

RMS Regular
Raging all others where sold out. I.e the larger types. On a better note i might not live long enough for my first pint when she finds out lol
20171124_113914.jpg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Sorry Wes i thought you got the whole system for the keg link you posted up, spent ages looking for one at £166 lol. Happy days you will love it.

wes

RMS Regular
I ordered i dont like wheat beer but will have to get used to it for a keg or 2 lol, looking forward to it looks a good job lol

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Should have got you to refer me, you get a code on your first order. You get £5 back on those kegs too in the form of beer tokens, you should have built some up with your first order

wes

RMS Regular
When i oredered the was only hoegarden which i dont like so ordered 3 lowenbrau as its a larger lol ill swap 1 to try the juliper, if ya wanted.
Later last night after i had put my oder through of course all other starter bundles became available again :sob:

wes

RMS Regular
Class, just need a beer fridge to keep the kegs in for an F1 style change over.
They are out in the childs playhouse for now lol, think her indoors has a beer fridge ordered for christmas tho lol. Ill not hold my breath tho lol. Home early tonight for a family members planting tomorrow, cant wait to try a glass later

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.