Active Deal Phillips perfect draft beer pump

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wes

RMS Regular
I have a 1 lowenbrau left there if youve 1 to swap or if your ordering something to swap, the lowenbrau is nice, i have 3 becks left 1 lowenbrau and a hoegarden. 3 empties they are easy drank lol. (That becks deal is still there if you lime it and they are now selling stella)

wes

RMS Regular
Quidco works with beerhawk, never used ot before but will be trying it next time
Screenshot_20171214-161152.png

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Only seeing your replies now @wes, I will definitely try the quidco link next, spent £100 on 4 kegs. I have 3 julipers and a Stella as the lowenbrau is still out of stock. I' swap you a juliper for a lowenbrau if you live around belfast.

wes

RMS Regular
Im in carrick but would like to try something new would be handy to decide wether to buy it or not. If ya dont mind, dont mind coming to meet ya.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.