police cameras

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

karen

RMS Regular
sorry if this is in the wrong section,but didnt know where to put it, and sorry if this is a dumb question, but ya know police who stand on the side of the road with the "haridryers" can they read number plates, or just speed, and if they havnt pulled u over,does that mean u r ok? :grinning:

i just see it should be in legal section, sorry!

Bronk

RMS Regular
they can read ur number plates! and yes justt bcos they havnt pulled u over doesnt mean u have got away with it........ ur points cud b in the post :lol:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
It must happen to you all the time on your BMX :p .

They must have proof, either in the form of video or a photograph.

Andy

Bronk

RMS Regular
nope on the mountain bike dropedd it from 18th gear till 2nd and went like *** :roll:

karen

RMS Regular
OP
karen
thats not what i like to hear.... it will be ok!!!!! was doin late thirties in a 30, but the police man ( only was 1, couldnt c n e others ) was standing just before the 40 sign

Bronk

RMS Regular
before is the word! its mean u were cumin in 2 a 40 from a 30mph speed limit!

Bronk

RMS Regular
he was standin detectin ur speed in a 30mph speed limit!! not in the 40mph

karen

RMS Regular
OP
karen
shhhhh!!!!!

another quick question, if another member in my family drives my car while it has r plates on, and they do more than 45 and get caught, will they get done, or me, or what would happen?

Bronk

RMS Regular
ring 118 212 and ask 4 maureen! she will answer ur questions! and it cheaper than 118 118

Porter

RMS Regular
RMS_BRONK said:
ring 118 212 and ask 4 maureen! she will answer ur questions! and it cheaper than 118 118

bronko lad, i think you should leave the jokes to pacman,

he can pull them off you cant :lol: :lol:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
if you have r plates displayed then you arent alowed over 45, my mum was stopped by the police when she drove my car when it was on r's but they just told her for future reference

POD

RMS Regular
karen said:
shhhhh!!!!!

another quick question, if another member in my family drives my car while it has r plates on, and they do more than 45 and get caught, will they get done, or me, or what would happen?

if they have a full licence they should be ok, thought they will be told that they have to take the plates down.

Bronk

RMS Regular
CP02TER said:
RMS_BRONK said:

bronko lad, i think you should leave the jokes to pacman,

he can pull them off you cant :lol: :lol:

practise wat u preach lad ;)

Porter

RMS Regular
hey im the wise ole owl here,

no jokes from my direction,

last tim ei had a joke it was on 4 wheels and was sold, lol

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
it depends where they're sitting as to whether they pull you or not, sometimes(most of the time - feck it, all the time) they're positioned in sneaky places and make it too dangerous to pull you in. Don't go by that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.