Porsche 911 993 996 Turbo Alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Icon Group

RMS Regular
PORSCHE 911 993 996 BOXSTER ALLOYS
For sale is a set (4) genuine Porsche Turbo alloys. The wheels are in unmarked new condition and will come with the Porsche centre caps. The tyres are in good condition with rears having 80% of tread left and fronts 50%. The tyres are Pirelli PZERO N rated tyres all round as recommended by Porsche. Please check with appropriate people for fitment as I can not guarantee which model of Porsche they will fit. These wheels were on my 996 but, I have seen them on the 993 and the Boxster but please check first. I'll get some photos up soon.
£700
Front wheels are 7.5 x 18 ET 50
Rear wheels are 10 x 18 ET 65
Front tyre size is 225 x 40 x 18
Rear tyres size is 265 x 35 x 18

Icon Group

RMS Regular
OP
Icon Group
PORSCHE 911 993 996 BOXSTER ALLOYS

For sale is a set (4) genuine Porsche Turbo alloys. The wheels are in unmarked new condition and will come with the Porsche centre caps. The tyres are in good condition with rears having 80% of tread left and fronts 50%. The tyres are Pirelli PZERO N rated tyres all round as recommended by Porsche. Please check with appropriate people for fitment as I can not guarantee which model of Porsche they will fit. These wheels were on my 996 but, I have seen them on the 993 and the Boxster but please check first. I'll get some photos up soon.
£700
Front wheels are 7.5 x 18 ET 50
Rear wheels are 10 x 18 ET 65
Front tyre size is 225 x 40 x 18
Rear tyres size is 265 x 35 x 18

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the offset's are different between every porsche and porsche make there wheels to fit there cars, ie each wheel for each model of car will have a different offset
these should fit 924's etc etc though, but not turbo's
and being 10' wide at the rear sound like genuine turbo rims, not the 9.5' c4 rims

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.