Porsche 964

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Im after a 964 but im looking for something that maybe needs a little work or is a high miler. If anyone knows of any before i start looking further a field.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely one for sale in Dublin recently for £30k, looked great.

Try and get a C2 and has to be a manual.

You'll get a C4 or Tip for cheaper because they're not as sought after.

There's a well priced red C2 cab on Gumtree locally for £24k.

The boat has sailed though and you'll not get a nice manual C2/C4 coupe for much under £25k even if it's rough.

Repair and refurb costs are getting very expensive, £5k at least for an engine rebuild, and if it hasn't had one it'll definitely need one...especially pre 1992 cars.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
I searched for 6 weeks after selling my 996 to find a 964. Spending 30k were cars that I just wasn't happy with, needing re-trims (poor leather) and resprays to be worth that coin. RPM had one in stock with 110k miles but wanted £39k!! That said, a guy on 911uk just bought a red 964 for reasonable money needing paint, he got lucky!

I gave up and bought the 997.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.