PROCAR Relocating&clearance sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I am sure there are a few of you out there that have already heard that we are moving premises this year.

I have been thinking of moving for a while as we have been here in our premises here on the ormeau road for 16 years, as from the 1st March 2010 we will be in are new premises located at UNIT 9 EDGAR INDUSTRIAL ESATE,COMBER ROAD,CARRYDUFF,BT8 8AN, phone number will be the same 02890691099.

At the premises there is alot more parking for you the customers to park and sit for a while instead of the traffic wardens causing hassle, we will be still doing all the same products but we will be stocking alot more car care products and detailing products etc.

At the moment I am in the process of going through the stock at the shop 272/274 Ormeau Road,Belfast BT7 2GB, i have got alot of stuff here all reduced some stuff less than half price to clear, pop in and have a look through and see if theres anything that interests you,there is to much to post up but over the next few days/week i will post up the bigger stuff,basically everything here at the shop is reduced in some way, there is the a few items which arent in the clearance sale but there will be some sort of discount given,

Thanks for all your support over the last few years at the shop and hope it will continue at our new premises.

davey

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
Also forgot to say, the shop on the ormeau road is business as usual we wont be closing here until everything is sort at the new premises, which will be the last weekend in feb. so itll be a switch over that weekend for the 1st of march.

düb

D
interesting, trying to figure out if i need anything lol

düb

D
dont stock polishing machines/rotary foam backing plates by any chance?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
vat is 17.5% now, tatal price all in is £30.00, i have the 3m pads 4 or 5 different types, the only polisher i have at the mo is the megs g220, will have other rotay machines coming in when i get to the other place.

ewok

RMS Regular
jesus thats a change and a half feck you have been down there some time atleast your coming closer to me now

düb

D
good good if you get some kestrels in fire it up here and i'll be over, not really a fan of the g220

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
i have the raceglaze drying towels,also the naviwax microfibre drying towels here, i dont have wash mitts at the moment, waiting on some coming in.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Where did my post go????
anyway question has been answered lol.
Does the new place have an outside tap? That will shave a good 10mins off your daily washing routine Davey lol.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
dave b yeah if you could lift the whell it would be helpfull. the estate iam going to is beside carryduff tyres its next door.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
All the best Davey, you've always been more than helpful anytime i've been in and hope that your store goes from strength to strength in its new premises!(y)

M1CK

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 320D
Do you stock the megs super degreaser and last touch in the gallon containers? Whats your best proce for the two of them?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.