ProCar 'Snow Foam' Lance *GROUP BUY*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
OP
chrisd1
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
For my light coat of foam (which is plenty) I only added about 1-2cm in the bottle, and topped up with cold water to 3/4's full
Make sure your connections are all good but not OVER tight, quick adjustment to the end for spray, not too much water = FOAM

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Just tried mine. Bottle isn't emptying at all, not a pick of foam. Also there are minor spray leaks around the metal connector and I don't want to tighten it further. Anyone else have this problem?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Just tried mine. Bottle isn't emptying at all, not a pick of foam. Also there are minor spray leaks around the metal connector and I don't want to tighten it further. Anyone else have this problem?

Did you try adjusting the knob on the top of the bottle with the 2 arrows symbolling open & close < >

Yes the metal threaded bar that adapts the different fittings leaks a bit - I'm just going to PTFE / plumbers tape the threads.

Dave..

RMS Regular

Can upload an image of the gun/connection?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I hd put up another thread when ppl ordered the lance that all karcher adaptors need to put together with thread lock as ptfe tape will crack the adaptor.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Sorry, only seeing this now.

Tried using the cheapy karcher one - bottle emptied, no foam though. Tried the new lance again, still not emptying.

@BarryPort - yep, turned it all the way to the plus side, no difference.

I'll try again tomorrow if I can.

Attachments

• DSC_0123.JPG
    DSC_0123.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 126

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
@adam1942 - yep, plenty of pressure. It's maybe the leaks pasted the silver part causing it to not mix properly. I found a mate has an identical one so I'll take it to him and see if he can advise me on what I'm doing wrong.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
guys...... for anyone who bought UltraFoam in Daveys group buy, please see this topic I have just posted here

thanks

AndyG

RMS Regular
Any other groups buys coming up or what is the regular price for a foam lance?

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Was in ProCar today looking a foam lance, stock due back in end of the week or the start of next. Didn't sound like there is another group buy in the pipeline.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I think I'd also be interested in this. @Davey@Procar can you give me a price for everything id need as a starter
Power washer
Lance snow foam
Shampoo
A good mitt
Wheel brush
Drying clothes
Interior cleaner etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.