PSNI Complaint Number

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
Can't give some women power IMO, they feel the need to exercise it to the extreme to gain authority over others because they then think they're better than others

Especially over other men I find....

It's the equivalent of short man syndrome I think.....

Most male cops are ok, when you talk to them, not at them. Female cops are impossible.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Cheers :grinning: Whats your registration ?

Only joking before someone takes this up the wrong way !!! LOL:cool:

But I agree I dont possess any natural social skills, especially when fuelled by alcohol :grinning:

Auch rubbish, your good craic.:laughing: And so is Avo, couldn't ask for 2 nicer peelers. Saying that haven't met you being on the wrong side of ya,lol. Probably complete different ball game.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Have to say i havent had a bad experience with a cop yet,

Last time i was stopped was by a female police officer, i didn't have any id on me but she was good craic and sent me on my way

Wonder if i've ever been stopped by an Rms police before lol think i seen some one of youse at AI before

avo5021

RMS Regular
Have to say i havent had a bad experience with a cop yet,

Last time i was stopped was by a female police officer, i didn't have any id on me but she was good craic and sent me on my way

Wonder if i've ever been stopped by an Rms police before lol think i seen some one of youse at AI before

If it was upat AI then more than likely it would have been either myself or Brocks or even both of us lOl

Alan212

RMS Regular
Drives
Vx Insignia sri
Got pulled there literally about 30 minutes ago on the lough road in lurgan. The woman who pulled me over was without a doubt the more arrogant, ignorant person i have ever delt with in my whole life!

I wish i recorded it to let everyone listen to the actual abuse she was tryin to throw at me. Tried my best to be passive and assertive with her but she still was being completely unprofessional and unreasonable.

How do you go about making a complaint? I dont know her name though, Seriously pissed at the way she was gettin on, actually no call for it at all !!!

BTW, this is not for people to rant and argue, i just want a number :grinning:

What did u do in the first place??

vecta2007

RMS Regular
heres a funny one to say next time you get pulled and a ticket as follows
at the end of the ticket the police will ask you do u have anything to say and you reply
"NO NOTHING BUT I (THE NAME OF THE PNSI OFFICER ) FEEL I MUST CONFESS I THINK ABOUT YOU AT NIGHT YOUR HONOR AND TOUCH MYSELF !!!! "when taken to court the officer has to read what u said word for word soooooo as follow's THE COURT ASK DID THE ACCUSED SAY ANYTHING ? , POLICE REPLY the accused said "NOTHING ,BUT I (NAME) FEEL I MUST CONFESS I THINK ABOUT YOU AT NIGHT YOUR HONOR AND TOUCH MYSELF " :grinning:

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
See that would be funny if it was a) your own joke, b) not as old as father time and c) in a format people can read rather than capital letters and small letters.

vecta2007

RMS Regular
;)well( a.) did'nt say heres a joke i made up (b.)i guess you cant read as caps make no difference in reading , but to really mess your reading ability up I'LL WRITE IN THE CAPS BUT SURE ITS A WASTE OF MY TIME AS YOU CAN'T READ ANYTHING AFTER THE UP!!! ROLLINSTONE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO SPECSAVERS?:p

avo5021

RMS Regular
Thing is here that when you are cautioned for any offence the Constable cautioning does not have to invite any response.

On another note I've noted replies better than that such as "you can tell Mrs *****(female district judge) to suck my swollen c@*k" she found his reply highly amusing . . . Then jailed him for 3 months lol

vecta2007

RMS Regular
sadly:sob: you must have not went to school (the rock) heres your lesson ;)
Your Honor

(n) The word honorable is prefixed while saluting statutory authorities when they are called by their designation denoting their importance like Honorable king of… etc. So judge of a court is saluted as honorable judge. Hence in oral representation a judge was addressed as "Your honor" giving due respect to his statutory authority.

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Been pulled once and other than checkpoints no issues. Was pulled for blatently speeding but officer didnt have a cam so let me on my way after a bollocking.

No complaints here.. Only time ive encountered an officer in tights was when Charles and Camilla were here a few weeks ago and I asked if I could park in my usual spot with the bike to which I was told "No probs but the bomb robot might take it away" :worried: (y)

dannyfawcett

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3, 1.6 hat
It's spelt wrong, and our magistrates don't get referred to as that. There's your lesson (vectra2007) ;)

Lol Post back fire on his part!

gunbackfire.png

vecta2007

RMS Regular
lol, it is not spelt wrong it is" your honor " ,it's stupid posting a reply , you spelt that wrong when its not x3 now !!^:eek:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
It is spelt wrong.

Honor refers to American/Australian judges, mayors and magistrates.

Honour is used for UK judges and NI county court magistrates.

vecta2007

RMS Regular
it can be spelt honour or honor neither are wrong if you can find different info than the oxford (english) dictionary then fair enough.;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.