R&F MINI Coast Run

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkyMck

RMS Regular
Drives
F56&R53 JCW
Sorry guys, had it in my head we were meeting at 11 in Belfast!

Yeah 9.30am sounds a bit more respectable in Portadown lol

Craigavon also has a McDonalds :p

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@Boabybooster be standing in that wee slip road just before your turn off ready for us passing. If I time it right I'll not even have to stop for you and you can just jump in :p

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Passenger seat there if you feel like it / promise not to chunder all over the place.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
We are out the night before also, just stay off the booze, think of it as a workday, you have to go.

Lol I work away for a month at a time with no drink at all, there's no way I'm staying off the drink on a night out!
The Mini will be at the run the next day regardless, though I may be in the boot sleeping :p

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Sure we can all take it a skelp round the back roads if you're not feeling up to it. :p

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
More than welcome to take it a wee drive like, just don't break it!

I would be afraid of loving it so much that it would make my own seem like a pile of turd :sob:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I would be afraid of loving it so much that it would make my own seem like a pile of turd :sob:

Would be interesting to compare the two and how they drive. Might convince me to stick a smaller pulley and cam in mine plus a wee remap :p

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Pulley reduction was a great mod. Also definitely seems to be going a bit better in the colder weather. Might just be placebo or hopping out of a 1.4 A4 into it lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.