R32GTST RB20DET crank related parts needed in Dublin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
Drives
R32 GTST
Hi guys,

I've got a R32 GTST with a RB20DET engine.

I need to get my hands on two parts asap so I can get my car back on the road.

I'll describe what I'm looking for as I'm not exactly sure what their proper names are.

At the front of the crank there is a backing plate that goes between the block and the bottom cog that the timing belt runs around. I think it is needed to stop the timing belt moving back against the block. It is less than 1mm thick and about 100mm diameter in size and looks quiet polished.

The second part is the actual cog that is at the front of the crank and that the timing belt runs around.

I'll be calling Nissan in the morning but if anyone knows where I can buy these parts preferably new but second hand if in good condition I would appreciate the help.
Or if you've already replaced yours and know their part numbers.

Alan.

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
OP
Cruising R32
Drives
R32 GTST
I still need to get my hands on the backing plate/ disc that fits between the block and the crank timing belt cog.

Does anyone have one of these lying about or is anyone breaking a RB20DET?

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
OP
Cruising R32
Drives
R32 GTST
Its number 23 in this exploded diagram that I am looking for-

2528141859175.png

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
OP
Cruising R32
Drives
R32 GTST
Just got these from Nissan, so thought I would post it here in case anyone else is ever looking for them.

part 23- 1302242L00- 3.00euro plus VAT
part 24- 1302142L00- 60.51euro plus VAT
part 25- 1302142L11- 5.77euro plus VAT

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
OP
Cruising R32
Drives
R32 GTST
A big thank you to Kieran from Pat Tiernan Nissan in Limerick 061-402000

From my description he looked up the part numbers, priced up the parts and then checked around to see who had them in stock.
There was none here in Ireland so he has ordered them in and I will be collecting them from Nissan HQ next week.

Appreciate the help buddy, fingers crossed I will be back on the road by next weekend.

75euro for the crank timing belt cog and both guide plates including VAT- nothing wrong with those prices!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.