Interior Parts: R56 MINI JCW Recaro Sports Seats

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
I have fitted to my Mini FJCW a pair of very rare Alcantara Recaro John Cooper Works Racing Seats

Unfortunately I need to make my car a little more practical and the seats may have to go!
I am however more interested in a interior swap but specifically with a Lounge Leather & Red Pipe Stitch interior + Cash my way, full swap of front & rear seats (Non smoker please :grinning:)

I have seen a pair of the Recaro seats sell for in excess of £1600, these seats from MINI cost around £1400 each new..

Anyone interested?
photo 3 (3).JPG
mini-john-cooper-works-world-championship-50-edition-interior.jpg

Last edited:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I just don't have have the cash for these which is absolutely gutting :worried:
I wouldn't be able to swap interiors either as I have the Chili Pack half leather (not lounge) and the rears from the Clubman don't (as far as I know) fit the hatch. Cracking seats, GLWS (y)

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
if only i could convince the Gf to get her to swap you. But she loves her burnt orange leather interior and there is no way of me convincing her bucket seats is what she needs. lol. These are epically cool

Luciano

Drives
R56 JCW.
How’s it going I’m new to this so I don’t really know how to use this site somebody told me about the seats so if the owner wants to get back to me I have black full leather in great condition the car only goes to car shows pretty much brand new if not interested in my seats let me know how much you will take for your seats let me know as soon as possible so I can get them need them ASAP thanks.

56oval

RMS Regular
How’s it going I’m new to this so I don’t really know how to use this site somebody told me about the seats so if the owner wants to get back to me I have black full leather in great condition the car only goes to car shows pretty much brand new if not interested in my seats let me know how much you will take for your seats let me know as soon as possible so I can get them need them ASAP thanks.
You realise this ad is 5 years old?

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
OP
Robin_Hood
Drives
Defender

Long gone I’m afraid, great seats though if you can find a pair..
I think @Carson owns them now 😎

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
OP
Robin_Hood
Drives
Defender
I do indeed, these bad boys are in my R53.
Awesome seats !

Awesome seats, I’m sure they are fantastic in the R53.

I have these Recaros in my R52 now, they have been well cleaned since this pic 😎

07C37E4A-2A97-478B-88E9-07B94B1DBC02.jpeg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Those are lovely ! I spy a nice arm rest there. Been keeping an eye out for one myself!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.