Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
From what I've read about it, he had no licence, no insurance, or anything else. As a gang they go out of their way to intimidate other road users and are well known to go out of their way to cause an accident then go in for the claim. There's plenty of witnesses to this who have come forward to say as much. It's definitely not the charity ride it was made out and there's not much sympathy for anyone but the driver of the RR and his family.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Unreal!! In my experience I've had awful bother with motorcyclists, cutting me up, passing on my right side when I'm trying to go right, but I know that if anything happened it would be the poor innocent biker!!!

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
God I hate bikers! Think they own the road. He didnt hit enough of them. Im fed up nearly gettin wrote off by bikers overtaking when they have no right to.

Bit of a ****ty attitude there scooby stu. I ride all year round and barely a day goes by when a car driver changes lanes without checking their mirrors near wiping me out in the process or pulling out of side roads but I don't go round tarring all drivers with the same brush by declaring that I hate drivers. You sound like a typical northern Irish driver that hates being over taken. I bet you hog the over taking lane and don't know how merge in turn works.

C4L

RMS Regular
those bikers were obviously c**ting around with the rr before anything began, he was surrounded by them for no reason then when billybigballs starts braking hes looking behind him and literally watches the rr drive into him, totally unnecessary to cause the accident in the first place nor was the bikers reaction. only people I feel sorry for are the people in the rr, he should have skittled more of the c**ts. that doesn't speak for all bikers, I think those in the video are presenting the worst possible example.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
If you watch the video of them breaking the window of the rr you can see the last guy to walk up to it on the left side has a mounted head cam on to, hopefully it get's leak and sinks a few behind bars for it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.