**Rare Backyard Special Carbon/Kevlar Civic front bumper**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
Drives
Touge racer
I have this left over from my civic.

Suits 96-98 Honda Civic EK/EJ

As most of you know, this bumper is extremely rare,and a definate collectors item. These are hand made to order in BYS's workshop in japan. It normally takes up to 3months for manufacture and shipping to the U.K.

This is 100% authentic, there are a few fakes floating about.

Good condition, Small cracks were it joins the wings, and below the drivers headlight, easily fixed by your painter.

This sells for £1000 plus shipping.

I'm located in Co.Antrim, Can meet local for collection.

Price is £700

Contact me via pm for more pics/info

Johnny

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
amazing bumper if mine was not a facelift this would be sold johnny lol glwts this is def no fake or copy looked amazing on your car to

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
OP
johnnyej9
Drives
Touge racer
Cheers,

To be honest i don't expect it to sell.

Very few people will appreciate the quality and rareity of this item, and i totally understand that. Not everyone is willing to dump that kinda coin into a bumper.

If it sells, cool, if it doesn't i'll keep it til they are discontinued.........
then the price will double :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
What happened to the pop rivets that held the plaque in place?!? :confounded:

How bad are the cracks, hairline??? I wouldnt expect it to sell in this country either, people can buy the same thing for half the price and it be 'mint' apparently :confounded: It'll sell on the EK/civic forums no sweat, great bumper (y)

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
OP
johnnyej9
Drives
Touge racer
What happened to the pop rivets that held the plaque in place?!? :confounded:

How bad are the cracks, hairline??? I wouldnt expect it to sell in this country either, people can buy the same thing for half the price and it be 'mint' apparently :confounded: It'll sell on the EK/civic forums no sweat, great bumper (y)

Plaque is rivited on, those pics were taken when it was delivered, and before it was painted :cool:

Cracks are hairline, Yeah, i could sell it on civic life but i'd be worried about posting it, i wouldn't know where to find a box big enough and its a lot of money if it got damaged, you know.

Awh well, we'll see what happens. Honestly not to bothered wether it sells, i just cant see me buying another pre-facelift. so i have no need for it, If i was to get another EK9 it would be 99-00.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
How come it doesnt fit pre-facelift then??? :broken_heart:

Supports or sumat??? Gaddamit, not good newws for me, possiby :broken_heart: Still cant believe you sold that car, was classic stuff anytime i seen it!!!

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
OP
johnnyej9
Drives
Touge racer
The bumper fits Pre-facelift 96-98

Facelift civics 99-00 had different headlights and grill.

Aye, i miss it at times but i did everything i wanted to do, drove it a while and was happy. I think ill prob get a white EK9 next year.

I wish i knew you'd be selling your teg, we could have done some sort of deal. haha

Wish i had a spare £9k sitting, i'd snap it up, its done exactly the way i would have done it. Perfect!

AndyG

RMS Regular
Mega Cheap! Have you got this on jdmy0? Think it would sell on there!

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
OP
johnnyej9
Drives
Touge racer
No way am i shipping a £600 piece fiberglass dude :worried:

Would prefer to sell locally. You buy it and sell it over there and make money :p

AndyG

RMS Regular
Fair point.. Couriers wouldnt appreciate what it is and throw it about..

if i bought it id get a grinder out and make it fit my car :p

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Johnny

We have windscreens and fibreglass flip fronts along with standard panels sent courier with 99% problem free. Only had one mini door skin had a wee ding in the last year or so.

It's all in the wrapping. If you need a box suitable let me know, we have a few euro-boxes, tri-wall things.

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
OP
johnnyej9
Drives
Touge racer
Thread started in 09 :oops: Three years gathering dust in my garage........

Anyone wanna make me an offer on this?

Johnny

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.