Respray in Pink

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
g/f has decided she would like a pink car, no idea y!!
confused.gif

what sorta prices would she be expecting to pay to get this done?? her dad can get the paint, as he is in that business, so if pain was supplied how much would it be to get a car sprayer.

say a standard mark 5 golf....

this is only info gathering, she mite (hopefully) not get it done!!

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
just tell her a ridiculous quote and she wont get it done. simple as.

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
it all depends whos doin it and the paint, and if its gonna be a full respray with engine bay etc. price varies alot, safer just goin 2 get a quote sumwer.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
It's a good way to ruin a mk5 golf thats for sure.

You can get a cheapish respray but this will only do you a year or two. You're looking over a grand for a decent job.

Twain

RMS Regular
i take it she isnt worried about resale value and the fact itll look terrible...get a red one, its a dark shade of pink tell her. :grinning:

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
@ corsa_c_chris

ohhhh i'm luvin ur g/f's style, i said 2 my other half bout gettin this done and he looked at me like i'd 2 heads lol A pink puma wud b so cute tho lol he reckoned it wud b bout 1500 tho

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
really not a good idea. will be very hard to sell the car on afterwards. a complete colour change will involve a lot of work, engine out, underneath bonnet, bootlit, inside of door shuts, etc etc. i'd say £2000 for a good job.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
corsa_c_chris said:
no shes getting a new car, but wants it pink!

@Max, wee_balls said bout 1500

as said on muff'd ni ... wee balls cant paint to a 1500 pound standard ....most people that arent bumming him can vouch for that

i wouldnt pay him to paint a fence

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
personally I would love a pink car but I wouldn't get it done as nobody would ever buy my car when I get bored with it!

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Get wrapped then after a month when everybody has laughed at her she could take it of.

But really wat a way to wreck a car:oops:

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
D4LY said:
Get wrapped then after a month when everybody has laughed at her she could take it of.

But really wat a way to wreck a car:oops:
Can think of a better way - like let you near it! ^o)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
gary87 said:
CIMG0329.jpg

image courtesy of Marc_CRX

seen this at Big Boys Toys show.. not worth a **** if ya ask me.. who in their right mind would buy it? Stevie Wonder? :confounded:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Your g/f is mad, it will look daft, can think on lots to spend £1500 on other than ruining a car.

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
Tell her she'll only wreck the car!! it would be different if it was a corsa or somethin, but not a freakin brand spankin new mk5 golf!!!!! no way...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.