RMS BIKERS RUN 4th of may contains funny vid

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Anyone going on anything classic or a Vespa? Ill not keep up with the big guns. Got my new (2nd hand) expansion chamber back yesterday so ill see if i can get her started up tomorrow after a dormant 6 months.

BigP

RMS Regular
Drives
V10 Touareg
Aye, if it like that i the moring I will be unfotunately peeling out. Trip round the south next weekend so I am not messing around in the wet. Hopefully its nicer and dry

warren

RMS Photographer
It's not supposed to be good, but screw it I'll come anyway. Shall put my rain suit in a backpack

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Is the Lidl we are meeting at the one near Connswater, just off the upper newtownards road?

ScreenShot2014-05-04at090418_zps281bbed4.png

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
yes old lidl in dundonald not consswater . drying up nicely down here sun tryin to get out . plus i dislocated my wrist yesterday and im still going ..

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Won't be able to make the meet at dundonald but hopefully be able to catch yas up on the way to Newcastle or in Newcastle maby.

Shiny side up lads! (And lasses)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.