RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Anyone on here supply Tuff Tile ? Are they easy cut ✂️ for occasions when you don't need a full Tile ? Around door
Openings etc

They can be cut fairly easily, angle grinder is best. Got mine done in January

IMG_1578.jpeg

IMG_1653.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Anyone bought a scissor lift recently and recommend a particular supplier?
Got mine from redmount, easy dealt with, delivery was dead on although we had a bit of figuring out how to get them inside, ended up using wheel skates.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Got mine from redmount, easy dealt with, delivery was dead on although we had a bit of figuring out how to get them inside, ended up using wheel skates.

Another vote for Redmount 👍
I took a day and a trailer and collected from their warehouse in Dundalk.

Similar story for the unloading, had to get a lend of a telehandler to get it off the trailer and onto the ground!

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
On the look out for 2x 3 metre/10ft roller doors on the offchance anyone has/seen any going for sale?

Bryan

RMS Regular
Can anyone give me the definitive answer? What is the maximum size, height and location you can build a shed/garage without planning permission? I've read conflicting answers but seems to be possibly 30sqm?

Cro

RMS Regular
IMG_5262.jpeg

Building regs are additional to that and need followed on anything over 30m2

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Not sure but check the dimensions. Looks like it could be fisher price sized like some of the ones you can get in halfords.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
View attachment 432333
Are these made of tinfoil?
According to the website it weighs 30kg which I think is pretty light therefore common sense would tell me it’s very light material? Does have a 10 year warranty though. Might be worth checking the bigger brands, snap on, mac, sealey etc and see what weight theirs are in comparison