RMS Monthly Meet - 11th May @ Gosford Forest Park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
As the 4th May was busy we changed date.

Gosford was suggested and seems like a cool spot...especially considering the weather we're getting.

Abit of BBQ action will also be happening :laughing:

Meet at 3pm

Andy

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Oxford Island will give a better background if photographs are going to be taken

also abit more private which may keep randomers away from us, and us away from randomers

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
oxford island ftw. outlet was good for the nsdubs meet but has security guards about and might fill up.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
how long have you had to come up with a better solution Tufty??

it may be done to death but i await your suggestions for somewhere different down there!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
most people know oxford island and its right beside the motorway for those who dont. that makes it good imo. and lol at andys signature :p

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Yup im 1 of the guards. Lol if u ever wnt 2 hold a show at the outlet just go see the management.. They are cool and anyfin that brings ppl is welcome.
nice one. must remember that in future. most places just dont want to know

nomis

RMS Regular
Drives
little blue mazd
havent got a clue were any of those places are so dosent really make a difference to me lol :p

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
how long have you had to come up with a better solution Tufty??

it may be done to death but i await your suggestions for somewhere different down there!

andy ive been thinking for years and still cant find any where half decent. :scream:

The Outlet is not bad it has BK :laughing:

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I agree that Oxford Island is overdone, but thats only because I live near it :p and there's not really anywhere nicer local. It's a good spot in that area, and very very handy to find, being straight off the M1. Food and everything on site too, and BBQ sites. OXFORD ISLAND FTW!!!!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Oxford Island has a nice backdrop and its quiet, The outlet is just a big carpark, no comparison really

Daisy

RMS Regular
Was going to say about you RSbigphil being a security guard at the Outlet..

Os said Oxford Island is done out...

belfastchris23

RMS Regular
Drives
Orange Leon FR,E
Never been to Oxford Island. But its suppose to be scenic which wins in my book. Plus the further away from bl##dy sunday shoppers the better ;)

And on a lighter note. My evo paint job will be done WOOHOOOOO (y)

jimcupra

RMS Regular
oxford island has an air cooled vw show on with about 70 cars that day the northern beetle club camp out and show is on im sure there will be plenty of room for every1 but just so you no in advance (y) (y) (y)

nomis

RMS Regular
Drives
little blue mazd
as long as it dosent ave a monster speed bump like crawfordsburn, it dosent really matter to me (y)

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
Oxford island cant really cater for that many cars if ther will be 70 there before that.. wat about the car park in lisburn across from the library?? There is plenty of space and im sure a wee spot could be found for pics..

Dee

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Indeed, whats the location?

Markethill has a few long flat speed bumps but they aren't any worse than oxford Island. There is a charge to get a car in but its only a couple of quid and ample parking spaces. BBQ's not a problem and plenty of animals for the townies to see for the first time

Daisy

RMS Regular
What is going on, think we need to dedicate someone who will plan and keep to the plan...

Jonny and Hillbilly FTW....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.