RMS Monthly Meet itinerarys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Might as well take the bull by the horns here.

Below is a rough guideline for the monthy RMS meet. The idea being that we meet, convoy and find a suitable pub/bar/hotel/country park for a soft drink and pics.

More details will be posted in this thread closer to the time of each meet - first Sunday of each month.

Sunday 6th April - Crawfordsburn

Sunday 4th May - Lisburn/Banbridge folks find a good location/bar etc

Sunday 1st June - North Coast beginning at Carrick.

Sunday 6th July - Enniskillen/The West : Castle Archdale north of Enniskillen

Sunday 3rd Aug - meet in Ards, convoy through Comber/Killeagh/Downpatrick/Clough and end up in Castlewellan Country Park?

Sunday 7th Sept - Belfast

If anyone has any suggestions for locations to meet up in the towns/cities listed above feel free to pm or post here.

REMEMBER - Try to have as few concrete jungles as possible.

Andy

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Good to see the wheels in motion.. Not hard to spot the teacher on here, being used to organising field trips etc :p

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What about up the complete other end, Londonderry or derry, not many would miss out on joining that convoy at some point along the way.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Wasnt picking a date or anything and not exactly in my interest being 60 odd mile from derry lol, but could be a few from up that direction ?

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
The wheels are in motion, but what would you's say to one big mad convoy and meet somewere in the south. I don't have anywere in mind but some land mark?

Great work andy

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
How about this for the 6th April....

Meet at Tesco Knocknagoney (far end of the carpark at 3pm), leave there and stop at Ulster Folk and Transport Museum for some quick snaps, then onto the Country Park via Helens Bay?

Daisy

RMS Regular
Sounds great Andy mate, Outlet could be a winner for May, loads of space, shopping for the missis' and great bars and restaurants around...

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
good to see the ball rolling now.

Will be good to put more names to faces.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Sounds great Andy mate, Outlet could be a winner for May, loads of space, shopping for the missis' and great bars and restaurants around...

Liking your thinking for May Daisy

Maybe have the RMS meet late in the afternoon and try and get people to hang about for that evening and have a cruise in banbridge, get the car park filled up again for the banter (y)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Nice one - I am happy with those even though I'm more or less the furthest north :p

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Sounds very good so far, should get too a good few of them!

If the north coast run is anything like the SQD one was, itll be unreal banter!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
surely the north coast run would hit on them too?

North coast route to L'derry would take about 3.5hours+, considering it takes over two to get from Belfast to Portrush.. so I'm guessing not lol.

Jonny

RMS Regular
looks great :grinning:

really looking forward to the castle archdale one, haven't been down there in a lifetime.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.