RMS Photoshoot - Sunday 3rd Aug.. Weather Update

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Conor, that trophy from Castlewellan has little significance next to the fact that you made this New Member laugh..

This must be your proudest RMS moment... :p

PS - Do you remember driving out of Delamont with some tube shouting at you about the car...? :oops:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
soon ;)

whens your paint job arriving? :laughing:
duno. i'll see about winning a few more trophys first ;)

im assuming that was your good self shouting nicky? dont mind cos i was bollocks'd that day. worked all week on various different cars with minimal sleep :p

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
It was indeed Sailor.. Took a dander round her, and needless to say, it looks much better than the pictures portray... (y)

Trophy would have been well deserved

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Conor, that trophy from Castlewellan has little significance next to the fact that you made this New Member laugh..

This must be your proudest RMS moment... :p

PS - Do you remember driving out of Delamont with some tube shouting at you about the car...? :oops:
mus hav had a white stick with em llllloll

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
What are you trying to say now Aaron?

Type it in ENGLISH, the language that would have been taught to you for many years of your childhood, and also explain what you are trying to say as alot of it doesn't make sense.

nomis

RMS Regular
Drives
little blue mazd
mus hav had a white stick with em llllloll

epic fail

looks like your the only one needs a white stick as you cant see how many people that you have just pi55ed off in this one thread, even baxterlad would have stopped posting at this point(n)

+ all this talk about new wheels but no action (n)fail(n)

(^)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I dont think Aaron is the kinda fella that should be pissing other folk off..

He obviously has no friends, as about 170 out of 182 of his bebo "friends" are from all over england, so he should value what kind conversation he receives this side of the water in hope of making some offline pals...

Thats just a word of advice lad.. Take it how you will (y)

So ya'll enjoyed Sunday then..? :laughing:

Daisy

RMS Regular
I dont think Aaron is the kinda fella that should be pissing other folk off..

He obviously has no friends, as about 170 out of 182 of his bebo "friends" are from all over england, so he should value what kind conversation he receives this side of the water in hope of making some offline pals...

Thats just a word of advice lad.. Take it how you will (y)

Think this was well put Nicky... :laughing: (y)

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Another day and another mound high of bullshyt posts - you'd think some people might learn - my faith was too high :worried:

Still trying to upload my video on Youtube - its just under 10 minutes long and its taking forever!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.