RMS Pissup Edition2 (2009) - done & dusted, pics now online

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gazb

Drives
Ibiza Cupra TDI
oh it was, you missed out bigtime.

yeah i was rather hungry last night so i tried quite a few things lol. Hog roast is class with chilli sauce. :oops:

I may have to try that tomorrow night when I'm down there. Where abouts was selling that though?

And I really should try a Belgian waffle too.

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
I may have to try that tomorrow night when I'm down there. Where abouts was selling that though?

its at the front of the market as you go in, baguette with stuffing and pork with different sauces

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives

me and the girlfriend had one of these between us the last night we were up, revolting, made us both feel sick as f*ck

Gazb

Drives
Ibiza Cupra TDI
me and the girlfriend had one of these between us the last night we were up, revolting, made us both feel sick as f*ck

Hmm... now your putting me off the idea of having that as my dinner tomorrow before heading to a bar and/or club.

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
those waffles are class lol. i wouldve had one only i wouldve been sick due to that fact i tried near enough everything else.

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Sad%20Teenager.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Feel free to get organising boyo!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
yeehaa!! sounds good to me :party:

Missed the last one, deffo wont miss this one!!

count me in (y)

nice *bump* Woodcutter :cool:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Jeez lads, I couldn't organise a ride in a brothel with a wallet full of fifties.

Nevertheless, what about sticking a date out there to see what the consensus is....say Saturday 10th April - usual script, bite of grub in Victoria Square about 7pm for those interested and then move on to the Basement Bar (RMS local!).

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
That sounds good ...... stick up a new thread. Weekend after a few of us are off to Amsterdam for Cooper's stag too, will be messy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.