RMS Rolling Road Day #2 - This Sunday @ Ai Autosport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Thanks mate. No bruising, seems to be the intercostal muscles, maybe ripped some cartlidge, just were it is makes it sore no matter how you move. Keeping doped up to try to recover asap.

From the pics and vids it looks like a good day was had.
I wanted to hear the array of noises from eveything!!
Good result on the ST (y)

Daisy

RMS Regular
Sounds painful indeed, mine was caused by excess speed down my driveway on a bmx and into the garage which had a painted floor and was wet and bike disappeared below me and i landed chest first onto the part of a trailer that attached onto the tow bar of the car.. I was in bed for about 3 weeks after it.. Very very sore.....

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Good result on the ST (y)

Cheers mate, was just happy it made more than standard! I had felt a few times that there was a bit of a flat spot around 5k/rpm but the print showed no problems at all too.

I think Tim's 197 made 203 or there-abouts.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
i think the tvr was the best sounding car of the day personally :laughing:

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Very good day out and very well run. Thanks to Mrs Airforce1 for the ham baps also

Good to put some more faces to names like scub, KillerJim, Richy and whoever else I was talking to

Colin, love the photo of my car, thannks

IMG_8172web.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Goodness me, how mean does the black X look??

Ally, any more photos of your car? Im pretty sure it looks different to the last post you put up on it! Love the lights and bumper etc, unreal looking.

Ruth

RMS Regular
hmmm its quite the toss up between it and ruths yaris, that wee car sounds awsome(y)

lol, yaris sounded much louder in there than i expected :party: Had a great day, cheers to all at ai and nicky for her baps (y)

Ruth

RMS Regular
yeah I did, altho my camera skills suck, i'll have a look and see if any are semi decent :oops:

Ruth

RMS Regular
Ok here's some pics I took yesterday, quite a few tho, none of which are much good lol

1-11.jpg

2-11.jpg

3-11.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-11.jpg

6-11.jpg

7-10.jpg

8-11.jpg

9-12.jpg

10-11.jpg

11-11.jpg

12-11.jpg

13-11.jpg

14-11.jpg

15-10.jpg

16-10.jpg

17-10.jpg

18-9.jpg

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
Was a good wee day, got up there a bit late, only seen a few cars on the rollers. Great pics.

MR2 done alright, needs some work done to be 100%

Maximum Power- Engine : 285.5bhp @ 6,591rpm
Torque- 261.6 lbft @ 4,793rpm

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Ally, any more photos of your car? Im pretty sure it looks different to the last post you put up on it! Love the lights and bumper etc, unreal looking.

Very little has changed since the photos I took, I only used a shot and snap cameras for my photos, that photo was taken by colin with a proper DSLR and wideangle lense so it show the car off soo much betterm. Need to get some proper shots taken off the car sometime

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
what did the ek9 make, and tims 197??

No results listing?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.