Saxo 97 - 00 bits (could fit 106) - All Post #1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
Jack i sent his number to you yesterday.

Right from now on to all you wipes who want to buy stuff, stop wasting my time with " i was only wondering what price it was" if you are a genuine buyer, contact me. Also when i state a price i dont want a pm back saying yes i will buy it, but will you take a tenner less because i have to travel down to carrick.

If i was taking a tenner less i would have asked for that price.

So those who i speak of, nothing is for sale to you lot, you time wasting fuukers

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Any cheap 1.1 axels you know of mate, do a conversion from hubs till discs, Or cheap enough one with disks on it.

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
i dont mate. i know of 3 vts saxos 2 are blue mk1s and the other is a silver mk2. silver mk2 has no engine or box and one blue car wont run and other has head gasket gone. so maybe find out more info for you

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
yes mate, let me know. Had to buy aload for the saxo to put it through mot. Goin to fire a new axle into it to be safe so give me a shout.

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
will he aye???

i give a speil on the last page about messers. when i state a price for stuff, its priced to sell. no bargaining!

£80 FOR 4 BRANCH AND FULL SYSTEM

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
hence why i asked how much for only to 4 branch manifold as he already has a fully system without the 5 branch however never worry

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
hence why i asked how much for only to 4 branch manifold as he already has a fully system without the 5 branch however never worry

5 cylinder saxo vtr???

right £50 for the 4 branch and sorry jimbo, the backbox on that car is a single upswept 3 inch pipe....its £30, but i have a nice scorpion 3 inch and its £60 mate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.