RMS Regular
Drives
M3
As Title

Looking for a simple compact Scarifier & Aerator

if anyone has one they arent using?

Thanks
I’ve been looking one too…
Probably going to go for something like this …

IMG_0795.png

Will take a while for my largish garden and be a pain to pick it all up but a decent price.
Going by the reviews and punters photos it can definately do the job

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Yes, drop me a PM, may well do my job! Thanks

PM en route.

Edit - inbox full.
Pic attached from the depths of my father’s garden shed.

Attachments

• 79441722-A57F-4CE8-BF7F-821CE5CA3D26.jpeg
    79441722-A57F-4CE8-BF7F-821CE5CA3D26.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: IL

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
For info ….
Picked this up earlier from Screwfix - £69 with good reviews and it’s actually a great wee machine - take the bag off and hook up the flap it and it does a super job on either the rake or blades … IMG_0853.png IMG_0861.jpeg IMG_0862.jpeg IMG_0865.jpeg

15 bags and that was also already after a good cut.
Also that wa son one of the highest settings …
Will need another go on a low setting to really get rid of everything as my garden was full of moss

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
@Snoopcousins good work, i expect mine to be something similar. Going to give it another few weeks, not seeing much / any growth yet!

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
@Snoopcousins good work, i expect mine to be something similar. Going to give it another few weeks, not seeing much / any growth yet!
What scarofier dks you end up using ?
My garden was a mess and tbh it could do with another full scarify with a hired machine - but from what it was this wee machine is great and is pretty quick

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Debating buying a scarifier or going halves with a mate renting one for a weekend and helping each other do each other’s gardens.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Debating buying a scarifier or going halves with a mate renting one for a weekend and helping each other do each other’s gardens.
Depends what size garden?
My back is about 220 sqm and that wee E one worked rightly - but it’s only £35 to rent a proper one from Cyril Johnstons- and would fit in your car

luci

RMS Member
Drives
bmw 520 dse
i bought one in lidl last year or the year before it came with metal and nylon brushes, it was cheap and does the job ask in lidl are they getting them in, I think it was 40 or 50 quid though I left the back of the last time and lifted the moss with the mower and it worked better.