Snap on seat cover

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I realise there is a few diff threads about this but they are quite old, lookin to see if anyone has a black one about them spare? If not anyone know where to get one in bangor ards Comber area?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I found these more good for style over purpose, they are thin and dont fit well

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
cheers guys, yeah graham, know wot u mean, got myself a mazdaspeed bucket seat, but colour isnt right for the car but at the money i couldnt turn it down, long term plans are new wheels but the seat cover is just to do until new wheels are organised

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I had one in the KA & also the Megane as i was doing the valeting and it kept the seats in better order but didn't keep all the dirt from seeping through

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
not really for the dirt mate, more colour lol

Gavlar

RMS Regular
I have one, covers up the tear in my bolster. Fitting is dire, always gets wrecked when you get out of the seat lol

Does look well when its sitting properly though

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Thee best covers I have used where from tesco actually, and in plain black !

They are elasticated at the bottom, and are at least 3 times thicker than the snap on efforts. and they where dirt cheap (*i think circa £10 for 2)

i used to get snap on covers every few months, as they where so baggy, and ended up getting caught and ripping etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.