Sold NI registered car to mainland UK buyer - where to send V5C(NI)

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Per the thread title, I've sold my NI registered car to a person in Scotland.

I don't know if the V5C(NI) should bese sent to Swansea or Coleraine. The advice on the V5C is not helpful.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

KevM

RMS Regular
I'm finding in work, that if you don't do it online & automate the process, it's literally not getting done.
Someone recently mentioned to us, Swansea is estimated to have 600k pieces of unopened mail to work through following all the Covid lockdown, staff WFH & a small strike last month!?

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
OP
Ghisallo
Online seems handy, though it would help matters if I could find the latest V5 for the document number; I only have all the previous ones which should have been destroyed :joy:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I'm finding in work, that if you don't do it online & automate the process, it's literally not getting done.
Someone recently mentioned to us, Swansea is estimated to have 600k pieces of unopened mail to work through following all the Covid lockdown, staff WFH & a small strike last month!?
The Post Office sent the tax book of our Series 3 away to get it changed to a classic and that must be near 2 months ago now, in contract bought a car 3 days ago and done online the tax book arrived today.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
The Post Office sent the tax book of our Series 3 away to get it changed to a classic and that must be near 2 months ago now, in contract bought a car 3 days ago and done online the tax book arrived today.
Bugger, we just bought a car from Donnellys and dealer told us to send it off (post office did on taxing) FFS. Was looking to get the wife's plate on, but that doesn't look like it'll be happening anytime soon.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Hello can u sen a picture of firt page of logbook v5c(ni) after brexit please because i need it the model after Brexit

Would you like us all to send a pic of our v5c's?