Some Good News @ Cameron Cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Congrats, all the best with it all! Hopefully be in a position next year after our wedding to upgrade our family car so will give you a shout to see what we can find:grinning:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Good Luck Jason, hope everything goes well.

Just a minor piece of advice, Im currently looking for a new car and have had a quote through Close and a quote from Motonovo, Close are £150/month more and value the car at £2.5k less in 4 years. Its always worthwhile trying to get a second on board. Close were very good though on my white GTi.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Good Luck Jason, hope everything goes well.

Just a minor piece of advice, Im currently looking for a new car and have had a quote through Close and a quote from Motonovo, Close are £150/month more and value the car at £2.5k less in 4 years. Its always worthwhile trying to get a second on board. Close were very good though on my white GTi.

Hi Chris,

Its usually to do with the difference in some finance houses using CAP and others using GLASSES, to be honest I wont be dealing in new cars so don't think it will effect me, but good advise, MOTONOVO are another good company and are growing steady here, but most folk like to hear a well established name like Close.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Well done to you and your Dad. Great to see the business growing.
CBMF are a pleasure to deal with. Joe, one of the underwriters, will go out of his way to help with any issues you may come across when trying to sign up a deal.

Thanks Chris, yes Close are a very good company to deal with imo!

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
All the best with the expansion. Close are great iv been using them this last few years. I'm sure premises like that would bring with it its own challenges...something I'm afraid of if I'm honest but I'm sure with hard work and the support of your dad it will pay off.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
All the best with the expansion. Close are great iv been using them this last few years. I'm sure premises like that would bring with it its own challenges...something I'm afraid of if I'm honest but I'm sure with hard work and the support of your dad it will pay off.

It does carry its own challenges but I think a move closer to the town will bring more business in its self and also handier for us location wise for any parts or work required!

And your deffo right, the grief and stress Alwyn go's through listening to me isn't easy and I wouldn't be able to run the business without him!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
All the best with the new venture[emoji106] Any time I have been out with you the cars are immaculate and you're easy to deal with.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Just thought id mention in addition to the services available above, we also offer:
  • Delivery services to mainland UK at excellent rates
  • All cars HPI, Vosa, Service History and where possibly vagcom checked for mileage confirmations.
  • Credit and Debit Card Payments (including phone deposits)
  • Flexible opening hours by appointment
  • Online Banking Payments
  • All cars given thorough inspections & valets with an up to date service record, if it has not been serviced in the past 5 thousand miles we will carry this out using only the correct filters and oils no matter what the cost. Brake discs, pads and tyres must also be of an acceptable level before sale.
  • Trade in's accepted with generous allowances.
  • A yarn and some banter with every sale!

Last edited:

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Well done Jason. Bought the Passat of you a while back and very happy. Hope thing work out well in your new premises.

colin84

RMS Regular
Sounds like it's going to be a good spot (y)

Always good to keep unsavoury characters away from your house to.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Sounds like a big step in the right direction for you, Jason.

Best of luck in the new digs...

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Your cars are always very well presented, I'm sure you'll continue to go from strength to strength.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.