Someone to have look at audio?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Looking someone to have a look at the discovery cd changer? It's coming up no disc you can here it going through the slots but not reading anything.
Also it has a built in amp which doesn't seem to powering the sub in the rear door! It worked briefly the day after I got it then stopped so assuming its loose connection or something

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
Aye. Bring it over on Friday or Saturday?

In Bangor on Friday 11.30 getting alignment done on it at Armstrong Beatties so on me your number give you a shout when I'm over cheers fella

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Yeah, if you're not too busy over the next couple of weeks I have a wee speaker in the BM that cuts in and out if I put my foot on a certain area of carpet?!?
:-D

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Yeah, if you're not too busy over the next couple of weeks I have a wee speaker in the BM that cuts in and out if I put my foot on a certain area of carpet?!?
Aye. I like a challenge. Just call or pm. I have to head back to England on the 4th but will be home most weekends from February onwards

Last edited:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
@weeloaney .... Been doing it for 5+ years, taking the fiddly jobs the "pros" dont want to be bothered with.

I come home at the weekends now I am back working in England.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Aye, just back after a swift world tour. I was waiting for a juicy role in JLR hybrids and they eventually called last month. I dropped everything and upset a few people in another large blue-ovaled OEM, but hey-ho, to make omlettes, one must break a few eggs.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Aye, just back after a swift world tour. I was waiting for a juicy role in JLR hybrids and they eventually called last month. I dropped everything and upset a few people in another large blue-ovaled OEM, but hey-ho, to make omlettes, one must break a few eggs.

Meh can't please everyone, not easily anyway.

If it's what you want do it I say.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Are you sure that the bimmer wasn't fitted with the super-rare wah wah pedal?

I do myself out of so much work ya know!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
@Nigelo - Cartunes 'imself is free from Wednesday to Friday, then off to my hovel in Warwickshire...........

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.