Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Loving wax atm, easy to use and really therapeutic. Instead of all this ceramic coating business!

IMG_7835.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Honestly don’t think I’ll ever sell this, had it over 4 years now, rather than selling and adding a bundle of money to a gt3 I’ve been looking more at exige s3’s really love the 380’s and just hang onto this.

IMG_5438.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Honestly don’t think I’ll ever sell this, had it over 4 years now, rather than selling and adding a bundle of money to a gt3 I’ve been looking more at exige s3’s really love the 380’s and just hang onto this.

View attachment 434901

Had my Boxster just over 3 years now, and even though I am starting to fancy a change nothing other than another Porsche interests me in the slightest.

Test drove an M3, M2 and RS3 and they were nice enough but they didn’t give me the same feeling the Porsche does even after 3 years.

I’m on the lookout for a newer Cayman, but finding one in the right spec and price point is tough.

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Had my Boxster just over 3 years now, and even though I am starting to fancy a change nothing other than another Porsche interests me in the slightest.

Test drove an M3, M2 and RS3 and they were nice enough but they didn’t give me the same feeling the Porsche does even after 3 years.

I’m on the lookout for a newer Cayman, but finding one in the right spec and price point is tough.
Your boxster is such a great looking car from the pics hold onto it

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Hangover cure.

2 cars washed with the pods in and old skool music pumping. Feels like the good old days, can't wait for Dave Pearse and trance anthems to come on on the way to Bangor this evening.... or I may be shattered and in bed for 7.30 with a buggered shoulder
20240519_140737.jpg
20240519_140716.jpg

neoflare

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRZ-GT
How much blasphemy is this?

Car was covered in bird **** so tried out the new jet wash...wasn't bad I think

Attachments

• 20240512_140612.jpg
    20240512_140612.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 0

GrantR

RMS Regular
Parked in a shady spot & finally got giving some of Ross' Hybrid detailer a go. It seems like cheating! It took no time and turned out bloody brilliant.👍🏻

View attachment 435106View attachment 435107

Used Hybrid QD upon arrival to ShedFest, despite cleaning the car less than 24 hours earlier with sea spray and a long road trip it was fairly dirty 🙈 Hybrid to the rescue
1000011718.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Yep a fantastic car, I’m currently enquiring about a set of ceramic brake pads to try and cut down on the hateful brake dust! Can’t keep the alloys at all and im looking at a black set 🤣

Be interested to hear if they help, I have to agree the amount of brake dust generated is crazy.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Home early yesterday
Boys fed and sorted to bed
Dinner
Wife out out
Some free time and decided to wash the car. Lovely evening 😎

View attachment 435300View attachment 435301

Great having the brighter nights, finished up near 10pm and it’s to rain today 😭
Seen this car parked at a factory I had to do work in today. Thought it was your car but couldn’t remember if you were aez 90 or 82.

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Home early yesterday
Boys fed and sorted to bed
Dinner
Wife out out
Some free time and decided to wash the car. Lovely evening 😎

Great having the brighter nights, finished up near 10pm and it’s to rain today
The new wheel colour looks well.

What snow foam is that? It looks nice and clingy 😂 the stuff I use just slips off quickly.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Seen this car parked at a factory I had to do work in today. Thought it was your car but couldn’t remember if you were aez 90 or 82.

What do you do yourself?

The new wheel colour looks well.

What snow foam is that? It looks nice and clingy 😂 the stuff I use just slips off quickly.

Thanks - its Autobrite Magifoam from @Davey@Procar - I had thought at the time it was quite thick :joy: probably too much in the bottle but can't complain!

MAGIFOAM - ULTIMATE PREWASH SNOWFOAM

Its a great foam and has pre wash. Not the best smelling one but its purposeful - eg the other day, the Q5 was covered in bird poop and with the sun beating down I had to get it all off but didn't have time to wash the car properly. Pre rinse, foam and rinse actually left the car in a pretty good condition and presentable without washing it.