Speed camera van query

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Think I got done this morning knock dual carriageway coming down the hill heading towards Stormont looked at speed and it was 40 in a 30. This will be my First time caught will I get a speed awareness course. Where about do they hold them.
You can do it online now.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
They are a private firm now and to be honest I disagree with them entirely now. They sit on roads that have never had a single accident never mind a fatality. They will illegal park in alot of places full agenda now to make money. I know it's a simple case of not speeding but they do sit in some dubious places.
Private firm? It's a partnership of various agencies? Pretty sure they are more tied in with PSNI than anyone?

Totally agree with you on the rest however.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Private firm? It's a partnership of various agencies? Pretty sure they are more tied in with PSNI than anyone?

Totally agree with you on the rest however.
Correct its a partnership with 3 or 4 ones think the dfi even but was designed to lift money when it branched out. The police have no control over them or interaction. I only know this has I'd a run in a few weeks back with them. Police was involved and said they've nothing to do with them. It's their own body that control them etc.