Exterior Parts: SRS-Tec 25mm Wide Front Fenders/Arches/Wings, Mk5 Golf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Up for sale from parting my Golf out are my wider front wings. Same as in link below:

Kotflügel GT vorne, VW Golf 5 SRS-VWG5-K01 - [SRS-Tec GmbH Germany]

They are €449 and then €29 shipping, so you're talking the guts of £400 to get them, and then as they are fibreglass there's a fair bit of priming/rubbing down to get them to nice finish, and then painting them.

Mine come painted in LC9Z Black. Now the inside of the arch lip has wore slightly where it was rubbing my tyre as I was rightly down, silly me. One side you can't notice it when looking at the car when the wings are on, and on the other side you can just about see it on closer inspection. If the wings are going on a black Golf and you were looking it show standard I would get them painted again. Different coloured car sure you'll be getting them painted anyway.

These fit really well on the standard car, no need to adjust the bumper or change anything else, bumper off, about 10 bolts each side and the wings come off, and new ones installed as easy. Line up with the bonnet and door and then re-attach bumper. If the wings stay in NI I'll even help the new owner fit them if desired.

I'm looking £275 firm for them. Will upload pictures later.

Thanks, Ben.

O77 four nine 677O49

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
image-jpg.85673

image-jpg.85674
img_6255-jpg.86871
img_6252-jpg.86874
img_6259-jpg.86879
18097254584_66d86bf01f_h.jpg

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Maybe dubshed will put people in the modifying mood for these. I'll swap you a 9-5 aero for your brakes lol.

Reactions: Ben

VintyGti

RMS Regular
Drives
Edition 30 GTI
If only I had the money :sob: I would love the brakes and wheels, good luck with the sale (y)

Reactions: Ben

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.