SUMMER OFFER (ends today)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
At PMG Autocare we have always aimed to offer high quality detailing but keeping costs reasonable for customers. RMS and its members have always been at the core of our business and as an active user of the forum and car enthusiast myself, we have always looked after all our RMS customers.

DSC_0574.JPG

As business grows, the cost of business unfortunately grows with it. So as a small price increase on our services looms we are going to run a limited offer, as a thankyou to all of RMS members.

This is limited to 30 spaces. Similar to other offers we will secure these on a first come first served basis with payment welcome in person or via paypal.

So whats the deal?

We are offering the following

Paintwork enhancement detail
Perfect for those that want to take their paintwork to the next level without going for the expense of a paintwork correction. This serviced is designed to rectify up to 80% of your paintwork defects.

- thorough safe wash including all shuts
- 3 stage decontamination process
- 2 stage machine polish
- stonechips repaired where possible
- application of glaze
- choice of premium LSP
- wheel faces sealed
- glass cleaned
- tyres, arches and trim dressed

Interior detail

Thorough hoover, litter disposed, glass cleaned and polished, all fabrics wetvac'd, plastics cleaned and dressed with choice of finishes, air freshener treatment, leather cleanse were applicable

And an engine bay detail.

The total price of this service after the price increase will be £270. We are offering this for a limited 30 spaces for £120.

As said it is on a first come first served basis. If you want to check out our work, look at our page www.facebook.com/pmgautocareni

DSC_0832.JPG

Last edited:

Garethb18

RMS Member
Drives
Honda Civic VTI
I would like to stick my name down to renew my wee 182s looks, do you pay full or deposit on paypal to secure place?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
We take a full payment as it ensures everyone honours their bookings and keeps it fair since its limited.

The paypal is bmc-pete@hotmail.co.uk

Just put usernames and the car into the notes :grinning:

Chris0

RMS Regular
Why couldn't this come up next month :worried: forked out for all the bills and not much left over this month.

Fantastic offer though!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Pete, I'm in.

Away at the minute but will send the money next weekend if there's still spaces?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'm in if I can pay after Tuesday (get paid then). Would be looking a date in mid may if possible. I'll phone you tomorrow about this.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
11 spaces already taken folks. I cant reserve spaces unfortunatey but if we get enough demand I may add an extra few slots

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Pete, when does it need to be used by and do I need to supply my own touch up paint?

Would like the bm done but not till may/June.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Great offer, its unfortunate that there are people who don't understand the work and skills that goes into detailing and the range of products and overheads required to do a good detail and will think that is mad money for "just cleaning a car".

I've heard loads of times, sure your man at the filling station cleans her for £25 and leaves her like new :scream: lol

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I would strongly urge people to take this up. @big_pete is quite literally the only person I let near my M4. His work ( and Adam! ) is just jaw droppingly flawless.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.