SUMMER OFFER (ends today)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Hey bud my dad recently changed car there so the May didn't suit for this... Can we put it off to early June? new shape blue Honda Accord

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Pete can we leave car over Wednesday 3rd June after work for you to work on wednes/thurs? If those dates free?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Finally remembered/got a chance to phone @big_pete today. Booked the daily Scirocco in as the paint on the Scooby is as near perfect as you can get. Looking forward to getting it done now.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Take it I'm well late for this offer.

Where abouts in the country are you?

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Dropped in a two year old car with @big_pete on Tuesday, collected what looked like a brand new car tonight. Great job, highly recommended :grinning:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Just wanted to say a big thanks to @big_pete and everyone at PMG for the work done my FIL's Freelander. He hasn't stopped talking about it since picking it up. First class work, top job chaps.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.