Suzi Perry with Queens of the Road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

yvo6

RMS Regular
BBC1. Sun 28 May 2017. 22:35

Suzi Perry's Queens of the Road

In this new Our Lives documentary, Suzi Perry travels to Northern Ireland to meet three women who compete in the exhilarating yet highly dangerous sport of road racing.

This was filmed at Cookstown 100 a few weeks ago. Featuring Melissa, Veronika and Yvonne (me,).There hasent been a preview of it but since both my engines failed, they certainly got a different aspect of the ups and downs of racing. :grinning:

Also going out on BBC network 5th June 7.30pm

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Hey Yvonne great stuff. Melissa is going out with friend of mine and he was telling me about this just yesterday. Certainly looking forward to it and I hear Suzi was very nice to work with as well.

Great to have you on here by the way (y)

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Watched "road racers" during the week I iPlayer, good to see some of what happens in the back ground.

Also fair play to what you do Yvonne,
I'd say you had big b4lls but well, lol ^o)

:joy:(y)

Cess

RMS Staff
The programme got a mention and you and Melissa got an name check on the Manx Radio TT broadcast last night @yvo6

dilligaf

RMS Regular
Drives
KIA SPORTAGE
Another great program & insight into Road Racing life, people outside of racing just don't understand what its like...Good luck to the girls & stay safe..

yvo6

RMS Regular
OP
yvo6
What turned out to be the problem with the wee bike ?

It was taken out and put in the corner of the garage. I had the 'race' engine in bits, so that was built up and is now in the bike.
I dropped the oil out of the 'cookstown' engine and it was ok - no bits or swarf in it so probably the rings. Im going to start stripping it down
next week as a spare engine for the Southern 100.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
It was taken out and put in the corner of the garage. I had the 'race' engine in bits, so that was built up and is now in the bike.
I dropped the oil out of the 'cookstown' engine and it was ok - no bits or swarf in it so probably the rings. Im going to start stripping it down
next week as a spare engine for the Southern 100.

No metal falling out is always a good sign, :grinning: Hopefully a cheap enough fix then and no damage to the cylinders. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.