Suzi Perry with Queens of the Road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's a good show, not just about the girls but about road racing in general.

I like your attitude Yvonne :grinning:

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Amazing show, I do even believe I seen a tear in Suzi's eye. The ladies are amazing in their approach to road racing. Well done to all concerned

Hel

RMS Regular
BBC1. Sun 28 May 2017. 22:35

Suzi Perry's Queens of the Road

In this new Our Lives documentary, Suzi Perry travels to Northern Ireland to meet three women who compete in the exhilarating yet highly dangerous sport of road racing.

This was filmed at Cookstown 100 a few weeks ago. Featuring Melissa, Veronika and Yvonne (me,).There hasent been a preview of it but since both my engines failed, they certainly got a different aspect of the ups and downs of racing. :grinning:

Also going out on BBC network 5th June 7.30pm

Watched it on the TV there, was good to see ya doing your thing on TV. Hope alls well with you Yvo! Will try to get down to a short circuit for a catch up soon. Pete

Airhead

RMS Regular
Just watched this on iPlayer & thought it was a really good watch. Good job by Suzi & total respect to Yvonne, Melissa & Veronika (& all the racers for that matter). I've ridden bikes for years & there's absolutely no way I could ever do that!

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
hi yvonne, quick question how to i go about doing the parade lap at armoy on my race bike

yvo6

RMS Regular
OP
yvo6
Well ,........... that would be looking on Armoy Road Races website!

I'm starting to think I have adopted you !!

Only messin. Lol
Here you go Entry Forms & Regulations 2017 - Armoy Road Races

Parade lap - everyone doing these needs a Parade lap licence but you have a race licence which is OK.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.