SWRIL FLAPS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Euro_boy

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 335D 392
Hi Guys,

I have been recommended to ask use this by Matt the VW guy,

I need my swirl flaps removed asap as they are faulty and putting my car into limp mode (its still driving etc so i dont think they have feel off yet.. i hope).

How much for this and the reprogrammed out?

Its a bmw 335d e92 2007

Cheers

auto-tune

RMS Trader
Drives
535d / Corrado T
Never had flaps putting car in limp mode. Normally valve that controls them goes faulty leaving them shut causing no high rpm power. They dont need programmed out. Try unplugging valve that controls them. If you want us to fully remove them its no prob. Give us a call. Your talking around £200 for swirl flap delete kit, new manifold seals and fitting

Euro_boy

RMS Regular
OP
Euro_boy
Drives
BMW 335D 392
yes that sounds excatly the probem theres no high rpm power at all, so if i fully remove them this should sort the problem?

once i get this sorted i would like a quote for a remap if you would like to pm me thanks for the reply!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.