The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
IMG_3349.jpeg

An oldie but a goodie. Never before published shot with the magic of “generative fill” on photoshop. @pedenjohn ’s 964.

Last edited:

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
My Mum is superstitious about green cars, she thinks they are unlucky.
I remember when I was a wee lad my mum was buying a brand new Peugeot 106, I wanted her to get a dark green one. She said no because "they blend in with the hedges, people don't see them and they crash into them all the time"

Will never forget that

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Love a RUF, stunning there 😎

Have you seen the video they made at the 'Ring back in 1989? Pretty sure the thing was never straight the whole lap 😁

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
That lovely but……I think the wheels would suit it so much better if they were a bit smaller.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
That lovely but……I think the wheels would suit it so much better if they were a bit smaller.
I know what you mean. I think the car actually was bought on the smaller size RUF wheel by my friend. I never thought too much about the 19” wheels because the rest of the car was so awesome. 18” would certainly look great too I think.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
I know what you mean. I think the car actually was bought on the smaller size RUF wheel by my friend. I never thought too much about the 19” wheels because the rest of the car was so awesome. 18” would certainly look great too I think.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s lovely and possibly works better in real life but if it were mine I’d probably size down an inch.

Lucky friend though :grinning:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Y
Don’t get me wrong, it’s lovely and possibly works better in real life but if it were mine I’d probably size down an inch.

Lucky friend though :grinning:
Yeah jammy got he was. Sold it for a small fortune at an auction. It’s now in some car collection owned by one of the CEO’s of some huge US company.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Any opinions on colours/finishes for a set of Sport Techno's? I looked around at forums / Facebook but very few seems to a) have them and b) powder coat them. Seems to only be done done black when that is the case. Enniskillen Tyre Centre damaged one of the alloys when fixing a flat tyre and the other wheels all have minor damage to the finish from potholes etc.

From the factory they came diamond cut with black inserts or diamond cut with GT silver inserts. Thinking just a plain silver might suit them best?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Y

Yeah jammy got he was. Sold it for a small fortune at an auction. It’s now in some car collection owned by one of the CEO’s of some huge US company.
Anything RUF seems to be hundreds of thousands now. I remember sharing the track at Spa with a yellowbird, and they weren't holding back, lol. Doubt we'd ever see that now!

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Yeah i'd say that's on bags for sure. That front lip any lasting long and to get thin thing to what looks like a roof top parking structure... gats to be bags lol

I agree - the look is great.
Anything RUF seems to be hundreds of thousands now. I remember sharing the track at Spa with a yellowbird, and they weren't holding back, lol. Doubt we'd ever see that now!
$750,000.00 approx :neutral: for his car IIRC

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That is the nicest one I have seen so far 👌

Still would rather have a 996/997, but that one there looks really nice.