The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
IMG_4567.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
I’m far from a black wheel fan but you couldn’t get a GTS and not have black wheels could you?? And the satin black for the GTS wheels does look good and so much easier to keep than gloss black.

Wouldn’t be at all fussed about the Targa though.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Awful colour combo for a demo. Primer grey with black wheels. 👎🏻
Have to agree and i like black wheels!

Never liked this wheel shape in black tbh, along with the black calipers, black hoop, privacy glass and colour choice makes for a pretty dull looking car.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
i wasnt sure about the wheels when you said...... but the sheer simplicity of those just works !!

sometimes lee is more.

absolutely love that.
It came from the factory with chrome steels and hubcaps , good year tyres and a wood rim steering wheel according to the birth certificate . I love it on the fuch wheels too but it’s good to have a little change and I love the simplicity .

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
A long time spent looking.. I finally took the plunge into the Porsche world with a Cayman 981 GTS..

Had originally set out for a 718 GTS, but the 2.5 didn't do it for me and the 4.0 was in another price league..

I had been on the hunt for nearly 6 months and this car was advertised at OPC in London in Feb.
2016 one of the last cars, full OPC service history, warranty until 2026 and also recently fitted with full body PPF.
Major service completed in Feb and 4 new tyres to go along with it..

Drive home was eventful but what an epic car!

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
A long time spent looking.. I finally took the plunge into the Porsche world with a Cayman 981 GTS..

Had originally set out for a 718 GTS, but the 2.5 didn't do it for me and the 4.0 was in another price league..

I had been on the hunt for nearly 6 months and this car was advertised at OPC in London in Feb.
2016 one of the last cars, full OPC service history, warranty until 2026 and also recently fitted with full body PPF.
Major service completed in Feb and 4 new tyres to go along with it..

Drive home was eventful but what an epic car!

View attachment 431098

View attachment 431097

Beauty! Congrats. 😍