Drives
All broken
Don't see this every day.
FB_IMG_1485618400417.jpg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Amazing. I have so much love for Irish Green and British Racing Green on Porsches at the moment....

Same, it's a shame that they're fetching crazy money nowadays. Somehow an irish green 996 doesn't have quite the same appeal as any of the above! I'd love an Irish Green 912, something like a Cali import with a bit of patina like this for a bit of a project:
69-912-irish-green-excellent-patina-very-original-1.jpg

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Found some old photo albums in the house today. This is from the Porsche Club NI regional concours event at Mount Stewart circa year 2000.

For the Porsche geeks, yes that is a genuine 911CS there. From memory it had something like 14k miles on it back then. I think it was for sale recently in GB as I saw one on Pistonheads with an original Agnew sticker on the window for a cool £150k! Also lovely 356 and E-type.

Must get my scanner fired up!

IMG_20170204_124217.jpg

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Seen a few of these Safari cars now. Not sure I see the point really. There's a maritime blue one recently completely with a bull bar type front, but I mean look at that front bumper. Looks like something you'd see on the Jeep forums. Seems like folk are just building oddball stuff for social media marketing purposes.

Mean looking thing mind you!