The new procar shop

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice one Dave looks the part!
Ill call up sometime for a nosey round, need to figure out where the hell that ind estate is though!

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
stock all in and working away, this ind est is just beside carryduff tyres, pop in any time,

jamsey hafta get the site sorted if you want to pop up some time for a cuppa,,,

stevie_1

RMS Regular
whats the opening hours for new place davey???
maybe get down this week for a nosey..

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Hi Davey,

Was in with you last week enquiring about the Phillips Xtreme Power H7 bulbs. Gimme a shout when your next batch is in.

The Autosmart Tyre Slick sample u gave me worked well, but i think ill just go for the Megs stuff you recommended.

All the best with the new store!

düb

D
good to meet you proper earlier davey, place looks like a tip (JOKE :laughing:) cracking looking spot and cheers for the RP Wax 'n Glass Cleaner got the wife to try it out earlier, looks like good gear! bring on the weekend for waxing!

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
Shops lookin good davey................:laughing:

Got a cuppa and the car washed for me...........

Best of luck mate.......................

Seamy

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
looks good davey - i'll grab a nosey on sat...and grab that wheel after 2 years!

Rfg

RMS Regular
looking good lad was hoping to get up next week cor a chat but am flat out so I am deffinatly coming up the week after. all the best with the new shop.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.