Tonight?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Good questoin whre are the masses heading tonight?...Whats Bangor Like theses days?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
the weather is ripe up here today, could be tempted with bangor, but i know it'll be pish.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
bangor is always pish now i think, portadown is my new spiritual cruising home when i have enough diesel to make it there, lol.

Ruth

RMS Regular
OP
Ruth
i was thinkin Port if i can get a few cars to go! might be good after fire and ice being on today..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
from what ive heard ports bunged already but not sure about heading down or not :confounded:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Bangor was very quiet last nite, best bit was the banged up 306 going into the back of a pimped out c3 as it tried to reverse into a space. then the 4doors opening of the c3 and 3wee lads and one hard as nails looking driver get out, all rubbing their necks!

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
bangor was empty, think its just because the police/translink have closed the big part of the top car park etc that no one can be bothered goin to a minamilist cruise,

seen the yaris about last nite ruth, very nice indeed, shiney as ever

moretto

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
port as packed.........good craic tho

but i heard portadown was full of vehicle checks and the like so am glad i didnt head there last nite

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
yeah i heard that too ! have been caught in one of those checks before in magherfelt and it is so sickening knowing that ur gonna get a ticket

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Bangor was quite full i thot... A lot of ppl startin to park up at the Castle now as well as the bit of the top thats open... Good wee crowd there too...

Seen ur motor Ruth, v shiney last nite as said....

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
from wat i heard it was the police and the doe in portadown last nite doing the checks and info was being passed onto insurance companies.

Porter

RMS Regular
right not on here i accept,
but iove heard a load of people moaning about being checked,

at the end of the day if your legal, let them search you they look the fools after wasting 15 minutes checking your car to have to tell you go on, you should have nothing to worry about.

Those that are like, ive no tax, ins, my wheels are barely legal, etc etc, well you shouldnt be out in it anyway.

seems rather simple and clear cut to me.

Jmax

RMS Regular
Porter said:

at the end of the day if your legal, let them search you they look the fools after wasting 15 minutes checking your car to have to tell you go on, you should have nothing to worry about.

Those that are like, ive no tax, ins, my wheels are barely legal, etc etc, well you shouldnt be out in it anyway.

well said lad

POD

RMS Regular
Porter said:

Porter for Transport Secretary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Ruth

RMS Regular
OP
Ruth
cheers turbod and daddycruise - think u were behind me coming out of castle park in the skyline? Looked very well if it was you!

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
ffs tell me they aint doin that ****e again. What a bunch of tossers. It is very funny when they spend 15 mins checkin ur car though and they find sweet FA. as was said before if it aint legal why the hell are u chancing it.
Would have taken them a long time to get through the normal portydown crowd. They must be gettin well pissed off to start doin that

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
imagine them starting that at the port :confounded: :eek: they would have the years budget out of there!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.