Top/bottom tool box

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I really shouldn't, saving for a house, but that's a great offer!

I'll let you know, very tempted

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
No charge mate....especially since you were good enough to organise the pistonhead run which was one of the best drives I had in 2013 (b)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Much is deliver to dunmurry mate mite be looking one of them boxes

No charge, I'm off until Tuesday morning if u can wait till Tuesday I can throw it down as have a couple of things to do in belfast when I get back. Or we may have a van in belfast Monday if your in a rush. (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
these still for sale at this price?

Yes managed to get an ongoing deal from sealey. There's also a centre section for £65 which you can also add in. Should be in stock ok, and more stocks arriving on Wednesday also.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Just to add I lifted one of these in the new year and it's been perfect. Real sturdy units and great value give the price.

Even if you don't need one right now, take the trip down to Wilson's and give yourself an hour to dander around and spend a few month's wages in your head!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
What size do you need? Can do the one in this deal at £65 all in.

Or something bigger/more heavy duty like this superline pro….

http://www.sealey.co.uk/PLPageBuild...dividualTypeID=&category=0&requiredresults=16

( available in 5 colours) would be closer to £195, which is great value for the quality of box.

There is some old stock draper ones clearing out also will need to have a look thru see what there is.

onefortheroad

RMS Regular
Drives
volvo
I could use it as an excuse to call up
and have a look around
would you be open today by any chance if not will call during week and will check measurements for it to fit into thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I could use it as an excuse to call up
and have a look around
would you be open today by any chance if not will call during week and will check measurements for it to fit into thanks

Yes here till 5.30 today, avoid 12.30-1.30 if possible and ask for me, Simon.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Looking something to sit beside my halfords industrial box but that can take drills, grinders etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.