Total Vauxhal, October 2005

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
tv1.gif

tv2.gif

tv3.gif

tv4.gif

To say i'm chuffed is an understatement!!

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Engine:1300 SR Single OHC, Block cleaned and re-painted, Block Bored & honed to 1398cc, Crank sized and journals polished, Rods fitted with ARP competition big end bolts, New mains and big end bearings, End-float reset to middle limit, New Pistons balanced to within 0.1g of each other. Flywheel- substantially lightened and rebalanced along with whole rotating assembly, New oil pump (primed) New Water Pump. 1.3sr head - fitted with new guides, new valves, new Solid Lifters, head modified to Group A spec (+2mm inlet +1mm outlet big valves), re-cut valve seats, Kent uprated valve springs. Inlet manifold ported and Doweled to head. Weber 40DCOE151 Carbs with Weber Twin linkage & polished trumpets, Kent AST 17 Cam fitted with Piper alloy Vernier and timed on solid follower. New followers (non std) All alloy blasted to look new. Facet Silvertop competition fuel pump, king regulator/filter, braided fuel hose, Red anodised clips, STD new engine mounts, Blue Samaco silicone hose kit, Bailey header tank, Janspeed 4-1 Manifold, Magnex full SS System. F13 Close Ratio Gearbox with 4.18FD.

Spare Engine: 1400 Astra Estate engine, Webber Twin 40 Carb’s, Kent Vernier pully. Otherwise Standard.

Suspension:FK Height adjustable Coilovers (highsport) with Protec Eccentric alloy top mounts. Powerflex Poly Bush’s all round. Seam welded engine bay, front strut brace, GSI Anti-roll bar’s front and rear. OMP Adjustable Strut brace.

Brakes:Front: Vectra 2.5L V6 disc's & Calipers, Discs re-drilled to 4 stud to suit Nova Hubs. Rear: Modifyed Axel, converted to Cavalier hubs, running SRI Discs and Calipers. Braided brake lines.

Wheels/Tyres:16" Speedline Allesio, Toyo Proxi 195-45-16.

Bodywork:GSI Front bumper, GSI Rear Bumper, GSI rear spoiler, GSI Skirts, Fully Delocked, De-Badged, Honda Jazz rear wiper, Single Wiper Conversion, Washer Jets Smoothed and Placed in Wiper Arm, Boot Handle Smoothed and Delocked, Side Repeaters Removed, Wings sent to Cool Louvres and pressed with small vents, Full bare shell respray in original colour (Lagoon Blue) Inner wings seam welded and flushed smooth, irmsher badge in grill, new GSI window surrounds and rubbers. Astra GSI headlight washers, Manta 400 wing mirrors with carbon back plates.

Interior:Full Black & Grey Leather Re-trim (including door cards), Momo Stainless Gear Knob, Astra GTE Digital Dashboard, Electric Windows, Central Locking.

ICE/Security:Kicker Front components (crossovers, tweeters, mid's), Kicker 3 way 6x9's. Alarm/Imob.

Thanks:My dad for helping fit the engine, and letting me use the garage for 2 years! Mum for all the cups of tea. Steven Gault for building a superb engine, and for all his advice (www.s-g-performance.co.uk) Martin Weaver, Karl Rowntree, Mark Beeson, Dan, Jason, Chris for the amazing time at the Ring!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Nooo into your garage. Go into your profile and select VBGarage, it shall all become clear. You can add your car, spec and photos ;)

Andy

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
crackin job fella.

What are these like ive got them if there this years but aint heard them
Kicker Front components (crossovers, tweeters, mid's), Kicker 3 way 6x9

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Ring12.jpg

gr8 shot my friend!! well done on the feature, u kept that quiet ya coont!!

ave to get up the town an grab a copy today, car deffo deserves it, wat about the plans for the interior/cage etc? plannin that for a feature enxt yr again :p

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Yep, best Total Vauxhall issue ever. My copy is nearly worn out I've been through it so many times. :grinning:

casper-ac

RMS Regular
renewed subscription few weeks ago and my oct issue aint arrived yet...apparently sent out yesterday!
grr!
saw petes lo, looks very well keith

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
casper, there's still a few issues in Fort Lodge filling station in Dundonald.

My subsription issue still hasn't appeared either, I just renewed last month too.

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Keith looks happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe! Must get the mag tomorrow! Forgot all about it! Cars lookin sweet...but it always did!

Ring12.jpg

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Well done, looks brilliant.

Scary to think what a 13sr is putting out lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.