Trackskills 10th April 2022

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Will have to check the logs but my afr is off by 2-3 points even at idle so I think I may have a pump issue or bad fuel. Gonna drain and test with another super supplier but I’ve a feeling BP were I got is the problem
you get some sessions in though Gareth?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
AHH if I noticed this earlier I'd have took the r53
Wats needed on the car for these? Helmet/fire extinguisher?

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Great day out, glad to put a few faces to names!

DS2500s held up nicely with Motul 600 fluid, though with a sorry looking front passenger tyre, think I need a set of track day tyres 😅

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
bring a spare supercharger belt lol, ask me how I know
You left me 1 and the tool lol
I remember doing what you done on my green r53, belt came off an wrapped itself round the crank pulley, I almost broke my wrist with a few ordinary tools doing a belt on that one

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

DS2500s held up nicely with Motul 600 fluid, though with a sorry looking front passenger tyre, think I need a set of track day tyres 😅

Nice to meet you today. Enjoyed attempting to chase the M4 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

Track day tyres won't help you at Kirky 🤣

You need a square setup where you can change front to back, or left to right on something heavy if it's getting a lot of abuse 🙈

IMG-20210704-WA0013.jpg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Got a run to this yesterday, havent been in ages but really enjoyed it even though it was absolutely baltic!!!

Some nice motors at it @GT_MAXER the Subaru looks and sounds well. @Coog saw the Swift sitting in pits but didnt get to see you out on track

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
So logs checked- pumps are all fine, injectors are all firing and fuel pressure come on fine at 5bar on boost and stays solid so fuel qty is fine- fuel drain and fill to test. Car was well down on power yesterday I’d say by about 200bhp at times.
Adjust and go again. Good to see yous yesterday
Got a run to this yesterday, havent been in ages but really enjoyed it even though it was absolutely baltic!!!

Some nice motors at it @GT_MAXER the Subaru looks and sounds well. @Coog saw the Swift sitting in pits but didnt get to see you out on track
Did I speak to you matey? I don’t know Rms names

gavink

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5 RS
Had a great day, some great cars out. Impressed with the M3 which just seemed to lap all day and still have brakes at the hairpin!
So logs checked- pumps are all fine, injectors are all firing and fuel pressure come on fine at 5bar on boost and stays solid so fuel qty is fine- fuel drain and fill to test. Car was well down on power yesterday I’d say by about 200bhp at times.
Adjust and go again. Good to see yous yesterday

Did I speak to you matey? I don’t know Rms names
Were you running an anti lag map at times yesterday?

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Had a great day, some great cars out. Impressed with the M3 which just seemed to lap all day and still have brakes at the hairpin!

The E90 blue 4 door? That was my friend Connor, absolutely zero fear! He was also running DS2500 and Motul 600, he said pedal went soft once.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
yea
you get some sessions in though Gareth?
i kept driving even though the afrs were bad but as they got worse after the 3rd session i stopped. started working back on fault finding lastnight, fuel was full of rust and crap, my inline filter is a 20micron sytec so it wont catch alot, the ID1000 injectors ended up full of crap (these are the ones with no injector filter buckets). so im going to get them cleaned out, i have a high flow 6 micron filter ordered and will drain tank and clean. better pre injection filters would have been good.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.